Moore's got Hitz disease ...

bishop-cowans

has Luke done anything to warrant a 'regular' start for Villa ?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. has Luke done anything to warrant a 'regular' start for Villa ?

• no. he looks good but is far from ready to get regular games
    • yes. he's been great
    • you having a laugh ? he's lightweight like his brother

"He wants to be playing, and he needs to know if he will be playing regular first-team football.

"He wants to sit down with them and find this out.

"If Villa can give him that then he will be happy to stay. If not then he will look at other options."

or so says his agent.

#1. he isn't good enough to be getting 'regular' first team football yet. in fact he's FAR from it

#2. if he thinks he is, then someone's deluding the lad and giving him ideas above his station

he needs a good old fashioned season long loan at a club to see if he can cut the mustard or like Stefan fail miserablly. i think deep down everyone who's watched him regularly when he has played in the prem knows the jury is still definately out

remember when the moores were meant to be better than rooney?

if that's his attitude, he can go. I can't see another premiership team wanting him.

Funny, because i think that Arsenal would go after him like a shot and them loan him out for a season.

personally i went for option A. i really want him to stay, and like all young players bide his time. trouble is in this day and age agents fill kids ehads with bullshit and make them believe they're something they're not. not to mention if he moves his agent will get a nice pay day

Luke, see sense. sign up. ask DOL to loan you out and then knuckle down and make it impossible for him not to get you back. you have a LOT to learn. what's the rush ?

I like what i have seen of luke this year he is up for the fight unlike our german friend but he has to bide his time and wait for his chance for a good run in the first team and if he wants to go to germany let him.

We have lost Hitz already and this is another contract negotiation that has been put on the back burner for way to long. We can't afford to lose another player or what money that is made available this summer will be spent on replacing players that have left our squad rather than on building upon it.

what's the big deal about losing Hitz, John ?

he's hardly been a class act as he ?, he scores a few goals and thinks he's worth a starting place every week. shame he can't be an effective midfielder for 90 (or even 60!) minutes a game if you ask me

no loss at all IMO

watching this **** garbage i'm glad Hitz has decided to go. i just wish a few others would follow his lead :o(

maybe a proper clearout is what we really need. strip it all down and rebuild again with the youth and new signings. its all very stale and the only way to change that is to start again

Personally I'd quite like to see Luke go out on a 6 month loan next year. If it wasn't for our embarrisingly small squad I think he would have this year too. I think its pretty much certain we'll sign a striker in the summer, meaning he can go on loan and gain valuable experience - very much like Cahill. It didn't do Defoe any harm when he went on loan to Bournemouth.

If we don't re-sign him ... who will want to take him?

As LJRM said I'm sure Arsenal would take him, they've been sniffing around for ages, a good few clubs would want a good young striker like that I reckon

As LJRM said I'm sure Arsenal would take him, they've been sniffing around for ages, a good few clubs would want a good young striker like that I reckon

poppycock!

where has the nonsense about Arsenal sniffing around him come from ? has anyone seen the kids Arsenal have already ? that practically got to the cup final last year. i somehow don't think they'll be trying to sign young Luke on his performances in a Villa shirt so far

lol

Â