Gears of War

mightysasquatch

Hearing that host advantage is still way too over powered ffs, totally ruins the game. How have they not sorted it by now? A friend of mine said he was playing last night and was getting one shotted after putting 3/4 shottys in the host. Doubtful they will sort it between now and release :(

Had a few games today. I still got it B). Destroyed the other team, but there are some differences. Seems like people don't like the middle screen hip fire shooting, but that's how gears 1 was. There are a few things that need to be sorted, but that's why there is a beta.

Edited by Daniel

I never really liked the pvp of the multiplayer side, was always more into horde mode.

The constant,roll/shotgun/roll/shotgun gets boring fast, the competitive multiplayer is virtually unplayable if you didn't play from the start. I'd use play the casual one more; I'm not big on pvp anyway...unless it's Halo

Edited by mightysasquatch

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, me too. Don't think the games are that amazing, but they're great as a local co-op game to blast through with a mate.

A mate and I have played everyone from start to finish. Unfortunately neither of us have a XBone these days so I doubt we'll manage to do the next one

Â