Weekends football 14/15 February

andykeenan

poppycock :P

I think the Europa League needs a drastic revamp and slimming, but I still remember that game with Ajax recently very fondly - it was a brilliant evening at villa park. We don't have to play the strongest side every game, and to be honest at the moment our goal for next season - in this remarkable hypothetical we're talking about admittedly - would still be probably just to try and improve to mid table safety. We wouldn't be sacrificing a push for top 7 next season, we should just enjoy the experience again.

This is all heavily loaded with a great many If's with regards to getting there obviously. 

Edited by Rodders
  • Like 1

Serious question, how can any club in the football league be allowed to host a game on a pitch that looks like a potato field. Surely there's a regulation stating the pitch must be in good condition because that Bradford pitch was a fecking joke.

What do you propose happens if the pitch is in poor condition?   Fine the club who can't afford a full ground staff to maintain the pitch?  Seems counter productive. 

OSWijGw.jpg

The Blackpool pitch was awful too.  I wasn't at the Blackpool game so I can't confirm it, but part of me suspects they just decided to play on the beach. 

Â