What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

[And now for the Jesus-freak part of the SXM dial that I go so far as to block on my receiver]

The Message ("The power and positive impact of Christian pop and rock music"): Rebecca St. James - Shine Your Glory Down into Jeremy Riddle - Sweetly Broken

Wow, the closest I go to Jesus is the odd listen to a Creed song on iTunes :)

Now that I'm on the Southern (i.e. white) Gospel channel, there's seriously a bit of sick in my mouth.

There's a reason I have it set up on my radio to require manual tuning.. but since I'm in the midst of doing at least one full song from each music channel I'm kind of obligated to suffer like this.

Amusing side-note: on my [fairly old chipset] Sirius radio, this, about the whitest, least hip-hop channel you can get, is categorized as Hip-Hop.

Watercolors ("contemporary jazz instrumentals and hip vocals create a sophisticated and engaging soundtrack"): Boney James & Rick Braun - Groovis* into

[another channel I block, if only because of the risk of Kenny G]

*: pretty sure I heard this once in an "educational" film... or maybe it was

As it's Eurovision season (for better or for worse), I'm listening to arguably the best Eurovision song ever. Our Swedish viewers might argue that it's Abba's Waterloo but I think

from Charlie McGettigan & Paul Harrington tops the list. Either way, it's a beauty.

Spa ("an ethereal audio experience: new age with a twist of ambient and light world music"): Sundad - New Mexico, Land of Magic into William Ackerman - Believing in Miracles

[another channel that I block]

Â