2014 preseason

Tegis

Giants win 17-13. :) Struggled with the run game early on against the Bills first string defensive line but it got going eventually. Nassib had his ups and downs but looked a lot better than last pre-season. Hit Corey Washington for a 80 yard TD in the latter stages which was pretty nice.

Williams looks like a steal in the 4th round!  Hard runner and did well last night, look forward to seeing how he does going forward.  We seem to have a lot of depth at CB, WR and DT, i wonder if any are used as bait for a TE as last night shows we have nothing at that position!  Is Jermichael Finley still floating around?

I thought he was good, much better than the stats said anyway and had he not dislocated the ankle he would be the starter when Manning arrived. He's good enough for a division winning side. After that you probably need to upgrade. Richburg has a higher ceiling if it all works out but now you don't need to rush him in.

First batch of games tonight. Superbowl replay, stiffs style

IND - NYJ 7:00

SF - BAL 7:30

NE - WAS 7:30

CIN - KC 8:00

SEA - DEN 9:00

DAL - SD 10:00

Thought both starting units looked semi-solid. Pens ruined it a bit. Juwan Thompson with the exclamationpoint of the evening for the Broncos and much better from Osweiler taht last year.

Decent win for the Skins. Patriots were without Brady and a couple of other starters, and we were without Jackson, Garcon and a few others too. After the season we'd had last time, anything to give us any ounce of confidence is good!

If the Jags start Henne after that Bortles performance they might as well relocate. 7-11 and 3 of them were horrible drops by the receivers.

The Mallet tradebait-run in the media was to no avail. He will not be Bradys successor.

Few more games to look at :)

Another win for the Giants last night. Was a sloppy game, laundry all over the place but the run game looked a little better. Jennings with a 73 yard TD run and Corey Washington with his second game winning TD in as many games.

Offense still stinks, though it will get better hopefully. 

Edited by adz.villa

Saints won without Brees  at the weekend

Cooks looking good   .. Graham back to full fitness   ..... I'm tempted to book my flight to Arizona already 

interestingly the prediction machine ran 50,000 simulations and came up with Seasquawks  v Bronco's final in around 38% of the runs .. with Bronco's winning 52% of the team in the matchup final

http://www.predictionmachine.com/2014-NFL-super-bowl-odds-picks-preview?ec=3572&eid=1c44dd1a-4c74-44ee-be93-8ab962eef0d8

Saints were the 3rd most likely winners from the predictions ....

Â