Low Cost Holidays

Derryvillan

Has anyone used them?Working out cheaper than T Cook/Thomson for Turkey.Was reading that as they moved their base to Spain they aren't covered by ATOL/ABTA anymore.

i booked a package holiday through them to Tenerife a couple of weeks ago, and am flying tomorrow.

So as yet i can't say if they are good or bad.

and i've seen a lot of advertising billboards for them spring up recently. 

Edited by ender4

Yeah they are legit. Ive been with them years ago and had no problems.

Surprised people still book with travel agents...skyscanner for flights, booking.com for hotels...save your self money. Seems pointless paying the middleman a commission for something you can book yourself.

• Like 1

Quite often though you can't get a holiday to a sun destination cheaper than a travel agent. Especially places like Sharm, Turkey or Canaries.

For city breaks over the world I use Kayak for flights and Booking for hotels but that combo has never been able to beat T Cook / Thomson when i have tried it to Sharm

Surprised people still book with travel agents...skyscanner for flights, booking.com for hotels...save your self money. Seems pointless paying the middleman a commission for something you can book yourself.

i tried to book my holiday direct using the same airline & same hotel, everything exactly the same, and low cost holidays could beat my direct price by around £400.

Edited by ender4

Â