Fav Chocolate Bar then

LancsVillan

What's the Favourite Villa Choccie Bar?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What's the Favourite Villa Choccie Bar?

• Mars
    • Twix
    • Bounty
    • Flake :-)
    • Galaxy
    • KitKat
    • Caramel
    • Dairy Milk
    • Lion Bar

On a diet Al?! The forbidden fruit playing on your mind?! My vote goes to Kitkats, but only in their chunky form. Second place to biscuit and raisin Yorkie.

Must admit they all tempt me at times.

I do miss Texan bars though, and Cabanas. My brother and I use to scrounge the programmes off the exec box ppl in the old trinity years ago and we once got a cabana each off of Don McLean who was watching a game in there once. :) Top man! Though I think he was an Arse fan.

Never had Lion, Flakey, Bounty, Dairy Milk...and what ups with no Yorkie Bar? That was one of the first things I bought when staying in Notting Hill, from their corner convenience store...along with a tall Kronenberg, mind.

To be honest, I've gone back to snickers. Sort of satisfies, that.

Guest RantinRob

I remember loads of chocs that were about when I was a kid that you can't get anymore, the aforementioned "Texan" was one. There was also:

Mint Cracknell;

Aztec;

Summit;

Swisskit;

T-Bar;

Husky bar;

Freddo Frog

and does anyone remember the ridiculously-named ice lolly "Lolly Gobble Choc Bomb"?

I used to feel a right tit asking for that :-)

I'm sure you can still get Freddo's.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're still around

I used to feel a right tit asking for that

What about a left tit? :lol:

Sorry, a bit predictable, I'll go now :wink:

Freddo's 100% available - got a BOX of them from Makro a few weeks ago - for the kids obviously!!

The thing is our american friends dont know what chocolate is. The crap they serve up over there is awful. Even their version of Cadbury's is bad. Hershey's?

Have to say the good ol' Bournville wets my whistle - as does Terry's Chocolate Orange (but why can't I get the dark version in bar form anymore).

Also - did you know that 'in the industry' Fuse is known as the Refuse Bar because it is basically the sweepings off the factory floor. (I hang around with far too many 'foodies').

backtracking a little Mint Cracknell where they the ones that exploded in your mouth and were re-launched a bit back as Wonka's summat or other?

Not seen a Bournville bar for years, ever since getting me mum one for mother's day in fact with my pocket money

Talking of the crackly stuff, do you remember "Space Dust" that used to explode at the back of your throat. I was never allowed it as a kid because my mum believed the urban myth that if you had too much or drank lemonade with it you'd die.

Â