Do you have a spare hour ?

smetrov

Its was great to be around then....seen every home game that season. Brings back great memories.

Tony Morley and Gary Shaw were very special....but then I guess they all were in their own right.

I Thought Des Bremner was the weak link in those days....only now do I realise how wrong I was.

I realised after some time how to appreciate a player like Des...It takes a different view to value a Defensive midfield player.

• Like 2

Its was great to be around then....seen every home game that season. Brings back great memories.

Tony Morley and Gary Shaw were very special....but then I guess they all were in their own right.

I Thought Des Bremner was the weak link in those days....only now do I realise how wrong I was.

I realised after some time how to appreciate a player like Des...It takes a different view to value a Defensive midfield player.

Morley, Withe, Shaw. Best offense in the league by far.

Funny you should say that about Bremner. I thought excactly the same at the time. And agree with you now too.

Cowans was my personal favourite though, man how I loved him.

I was embarrassingly inebriated that day.....went back to the Angel in Camden town and partied until the small hours.

Bring it on tomorrow....you lot are getting me up for it now.

i remember the Brighton game, winning 4-1 and thinking we ARE the best team in the world, i was 13 at the time :)

Good memories and  if only deadly dug had stayed away, how many trophies could Saunders have gotten us

And a Bottle of brandy to share before the game is maybe what the team needs now :)

Edited by walesavfc

Â