Lennon - Celtic can't compete financially in Europe

The_Rev

Celtic in the SPL is the equivalent of a team like Everton playing in League One.

Crap football team, crap football league - in my opinion they are lucky they even get a place in such a competition, the Europa League would be pushing it.

• Like 1

Scotland should be represented in the Champions League, they have as much right as any other UEFA member country.  Celtic on the other hand probably have to look at themselves when it comes to the current state of the Scottish League because there is every chance them insisting on the lions share of everything in years gone by has led to a league nobody is interested in which has a TV deal representative of that fact, I mean how can Sky or BT or whoever sell subscriptions to that piece of shit? 

When I say they are lucky to be in the Champions League, I do not mean they shouldn't have the opportunity to be in the competition, I mean they are lucky to have qualified. 

As you say Rev, nobody is interested in the league, even more so now Rangers aren't in it. 

Â