Villa fans hijacking Ask BT's ask McLeish questions.

Villan4Life

I enjoy the pisstaking, the comment quoted by Dodgyknees is fantastic. So much of it is just outright abuse though. Uncalled for, imo.

He's a fairly poor manager who wasn't up to the job at Villa, but he treated this club and its fans with respect which is more than I can say about some of the rocket polishers who have held the job.

I think the tragedy is that he loved the job and saw it as the epitome of his career. 

Mcleish for all of his shortcomings as a football manager of which there is many, never belittled us in the way that Houllier did and generally came across as a nice bloke. But some of the questions posted especially the one quoted earlier in this thread did have me in stitches. 

I enjoy the pisstaking, the comment quoted by Dodgyknees is fantastic. So much of it is just outright abuse though. Uncalled for, imo.

He's a fairly poor manager who wasn't up to the job at Villa, but he treated this club and its fans with respect which is more than I can say about some of the rocket polishers who have held the job.

I think the tragedy is that he loved the job and saw it as the epitome of his career. 

The Villa job should be the high point of any manager's career.[/rawk]

• Like 1

Â