Week 3 Chip on shoulder?

Tegis

This is where the NFL is dumb. Why not let the Broncos player run it back for a TD and THEN decide on the field what the outcome of the play is. Now Denver challenged and if they win, they'll get the ball inside their own 10 instead of what they rightfully should have, a TD. Refs are far too whistle happy.

NFC Table through Week 3

NFC East
1. Cowboys (2-1)
2. Eagles (1-2)
3. Giants (0-3)
4. Redskins (0-3)

Giants over Redskins on NFC record (0-2 vs. 0-3)

NFC North 
1. Bears (3-0)
2. Lions (2-1) 
3. Packers (1-2)
4. Vikings (0-3) 

NFC South
1. Saints (3-0)
2. Panthers (1-2)
3. Falcons (1-2)
4. Bucs (0-3)

Panthers over Falcons on NFCS record (0-0 vs. 0-1)

NFC West 
1. Seahawks (3-0)
2. Rams (1-2)
3. 49ers (1-2)
4. Cardinals (1-2)

Rams over 49ers and Cardinals on NFCW record (1-0 vs. 0-1 vs. 0-1)
49ers over Cardinals on NFC record (1-1 vs. 1-2)

Full table
1. Saints (3-0)
2. Seahawks (3-0)
3. Bears (3-0)
4. Cowboys (2-1)
===
5. Lions (2-1)
6. Eagles (1-2)
===
7. Panthers (1-2)
8. Falcons (1-2)
9. Packers (1-2)
10. Rams (1-2)
11. 49ers (1-2)
12. Cardinals (1-2)
13. Bucs (0-3)
14. Vikings (0-3)
15. Giants (0-3)
16. Redskins (0-3)

1,2,3. Saints over Seahawks over Bears on NFC record (3-0 vs. 2-0 vs. 1-0)
6. Eagles over Packers, Panthers, Rams on NFC record (1-0 vs. 1-1 vs. 1-1 vs. 1-2)
7. Packers vs. Panthers vs. Rams: Rams eliminated on NFC record (1-1 vs. 1-1 vs. 1-2)
7. Panthers over Packers on SoS (4-5 vs. 3-6)
8. Packers vs. Falcons vs. Rams: Rams eliminated on NFC record (1-1 vs. 1-1 vs. 1-2)
8. Falcons over Packers on SoV (1-2 vs. 0-3)
9. Packers over Rams on NFC record (1-1 vs. 1-2)
13. Bucs over Giants and Vikings on NFC record (0-1 vs. 0-2 vs. 0-2)
14. Vikings over Giants on combined NFC PF/PA ranks (6 & 14 vs. 14 & 16)
Edited by leviramsey

And in the AFC

AFC East
1. Patriots (3-0)
2. Dolphins (3-0)
3. Jets (2-1)
4. Bills (1-2)

Patriots over Dolphins on AFCE record (2-0 vs. 0-0)

AFC North
1. Bengals (2-1)
2. Ravens (2-1)
3. Browns (1-2)
4. Steelers (0-3)

Bengals over Ravens on AFC record (1-0 vs. 2-1)

AFC South
1. Texans (2-1)
2. Colts (2-1)
3. Titans (2-1)
4. Jaguars (0-3)

Texans over Colts over Titans on AFCS record (1-0 vs. 0-0 vs. 0-1)

AFC West
1. Broncos (3-0)
2. Chiefs (3-0)
3. Chargers (1-2)
4. Raiders (1-2)

Broncos over Chiefs on AFCW record (1-0 vs. 0-0)
Chargers over Raiders on AFCW record (0-0 vs. 0-1)

Table
1. Broncos (3-0)
2. Patriots (3-0)
3. Bengals (2-1)
4. Texans (2-1)
===
5. Dolphins (3-0)
6. Chiefs (3-0)
===
7. Ravens (2-1)
8. Colts (2-1)
9. Titans (2-1)
10. Jets (2-1)
11. Chargers (1-2)
12. Raiders (1-2)
13. Bills (1-2)
14. Browns (1-2)
15. Steelers (0-3)
16. Jaguars (0-3)

1. Broncos over Patriots on combined AFC PF/PA ranks (1 & 11 vs. 11 & 1.5*)
3. Bengals over Texans on AFC record (1-0 vs. 2-1)
5. Dolphins over Chiefs on AFC record (2-0 vs. 1-0)
7. Ravens over Jets and Colts on AFC record (2-1 vs. 1-1 vs. 1-1)
8. Colts over Jets on SoV (2-4 vs. 1-5)
9. Titans over Jets on AFC record (2-1 vs. 1-1)
11. Bills vs. Browns vs. Chargers: Browns eliminated on SoV (1-2 vs. 0-3 vs. 1-2)
11. Chargers over Bills on combined AFC PF/PA ranks (2 & 14 vs. 9 & 12)
12. Raiders over Bills and Browns on AFC record (1-2 vs. 0-2 vs. 0-2)
13. Bills over Browns on SoV (1-2 vs. 0-3)
15. Steelers over Jaguars on combined AFC PF/PA ranks (15 & 13 vs. 16 & 16)

*: The Patriots are tied with the Chiefs for best defense in the AFC... I'm scoring that as 1.5... if it's scored as 1, then the Patriots and Broncos would STILL be tied

The routine victory over the Raiders was Peyton Manning's most accurate game of his career.  He finished 32 of 37.  That's an 86.5% completion rate.

NFL.com said it well.  Manning's season so far has been 'Madden set to rookie level'.

These early season games are like foreplay.  Get to the serious business already.  Just need to keep everyone else healthy now and get Miller back in.  As much as we've done well without him so far, the sooner he's back and in the groove the better.

These early season games are like foreplay.  Get to the serious business already.  Just need to keep everyone else healthy now and get Miller back in.  As much as we've done well without him so far, the sooner he's back and in the groove the better.

That is why i dont think you will win it you see.  To carry on with the foreplay analogy, i think you are too hot too soon and will shoot your bolt before playoff time!

That is why i dont think you will win it you see.  To carry on with the foreplay analogy, i think you are too hot too soon and will shoot your bolt before playoff time!

Yep, a bit too good. But feck it, I'm tired of the .500 seasons at best after Plummer.

And Duke Ihenacho, new fav player, love his play at Safety minus the odd crap tackle. Hopefully his ankle is not too messed up

I get you and that is a concern, but tbh I think there's something in what Dante says. Peyton's career hasn't got long left and I just get the feeling he's going to coast through this season (ALL of it) because it's almost like he knows this is his swan song and the pressure is off in a weird way. We're winning like this at a time when the offence is still learning how best to utilise Welker. And while our best defensive player is missing. So in that sense there's still more to come.

I get you and that is a concern, but tbh I think there's something in what Dante says. Peyton's career hasn't got long left and I just get the feeling he's going to coast through this season (ALL of it) because it's almost like he knows this is his swan song and the pressure is off in a weird way. We're winning like this at a time when the offence is still learning how best to utilise Welker. And while our best defensive player is missing. So in that sense there's still more to come.

Arguably the second best as well in Champ.

Agree with a lot of that to be fair and if you are still playing your best football in week 15-17 and avoid the upset after the bye/wildcard round there should be no stopping you.  Long way until it gets to that stage though!

Yeah I think we could do with that loss later in the regular season just so it's fresh in the minds going into the post-season. No point going 4-1 and it being a distant memory when it matters.

Â