Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

Yes.

But for those of us who can't easily find time to read the 54 pages which have been written on this thread in the last 4 days, is there any way of getting a summary?

Player gets linked.

Jez says he won't join.

The end.

:crylaugh:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.

But for those of us who can't easily find time to read the 54 pages which have been written on this thread in the last 4 days, is there any way of getting a summary?

Player gets linked.

Jez says he won't join.

The end.

lol.gif

Thats the rules! wave.gif

:wink:

Some West Ham fan on a West Ham forum:

"Schneijder himself declared on dutch television that he is very close to agreeing a deal with Valencia.

He really isn't going to a club like Villa"

What's your point mate?

That he is signing for Valencia, well according to this fool. If he has declared it himself on television it looks like a lost case.

And I didn't really like that end-line either, I really think they rate West Ham much higher than Villa, it's quite funny.

I can never see Villa signing players like Snjeider or Van der vaart and that feeling has not changed. Dont know why, Doug for so long i suppose but even with O'Neill i dont see him fancying them type of 'name' players as such. :(

Could be wrong, hope so...

Van Der Vaart would be a massive signing. I would definitely be wearing his shirt next season if we got him. He's a very good player. Fingers crossed!

What shirt would he be wearing then?

:winkold:

Van Der Vaart would be a massive signing. I would definitely be wearing his shirt next season if we got him. He's a very good player. Fingers crossed!

He can wear the away shirt, i'll wear the home shirt... actually with the away shirt being an 82 replica i'll probably want both... Claret and Blue body paint? :lol:

I can never see Villa signing players like Snjeider or Van der vaart and that feeling has not changed. Dont know why, Doug for so long i suppose but even with O'Neill i dont see him fancying them type of 'name' players as such. :(

Don't start getting positive on us all of a sudden!!

For what it is worth I can't see us signing a new attacking midfielder, we have Stan, Young, Berger (I guees) and Maloney. What we need is a top defensive midfielder. Then we desperatly needs a right back, cover for CD, goal and LB and then if available a big top quality striker.

He can wear the away shirt, i'll wear the home shirt... actually with the away shirt being an 82 replica i'll probably want both... Claret and Blue body paint? :lol:

Bwahahaha!

See Gullitt was saying last night that Maldini would have liked to have played in England. It'd be great to get him in on a one year contract as his swansong at right-back.

A player like Paolo Maldini would never come to Villa....he is too classy...even at being almost 40 years old! He is a God at AC Milan and Italy...I dont think he needs a new challenge...he´s going to play for Milan another year and then retire as a hero of all time. Wonderful player and a fantastic character.

so can mellberg supposedly, maldini is left footed, and he is now 39....im not nit picking, but he has no pace now, like laurent blanc. Im sure he can play across the back four, doesnt mean he's comfortable there - especially in the pace of the premiership.

ps. he is a world class left back - we would not bring him in to play right back.

Just out of interest Jex who do you think we will sign? Virtually every name mentioned you have ruled out.