Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

OMG, are you suggesting that NRC is as good as Ronaldo? And by the way Ronaldo is 21 and is now operating at a level comparable (although not identical) to Kaka and Ronaldinho. He may not have the array of skills that Ronaldinho does but then who does? He is one of the most effective players in world football and for someone, who points to stats to "prove" how Barry isn't as good as many believe, to suggest that Ronaldo's stats are now irrelevant makes me laugh.

FWIW I do think NRC is a good player but he is as much to blame as anyone for West Hams decline although I think that is down to bad attitude rather than a lack of ability. I think MON can pull him in line. And that goal against Man Utd was laid on a plate for him so he hardly single handedly beat Man Utd!

Tom take a deep breath and read my posts again, where on earth have i said Reo-coker is better than Ronaldo?, i mean for a start they play in totally different roles, it's like comparing Makelele with Lennon, one's defensive and the other is all out attack, Reo-coker is a bit between the middle, and no Ronaldo is 22 and yes his stats are very good indeed but if he's to be included in that "world class" bunch then shouldn't he be doing his tricks and scoring goals against the biggest sides in the league he plays in?, the kid Messi went and scored a hattrick against his teams biggest title challengers and rivals, that's what i mean by top quality,

As for Barry, i know that debate must still rile you but as i said take away the goals he scored from ten yards with just the keeper to beat and the stats are very average!!, and the kid who everyone was begging to be dropped (Gabby) has the same stats as him without a single pen!!, but people still wanna put him down and want a new striker like Bellamy to replace him but Barry is "off bounds" to be replaced it seems. :roll:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, he must be some player to have scored such an amazing goal from nearly 2 yards out.

How many goals and assists does he have this season for a box-to-box midfielder?

Well your the "smarty pants" so you figure it out!!,

I know already. As you appear not to, I'll tell you.

He has one of each.

Paul Robinson has a goal and two assists playing in goal.

Hayden Mullins has scored more goals for West Ham this season, shall we sign him as well?

I knew you couldn't resist providing those stats!! :crylaugh: , well Fabregas only has two goals this year so i take it you wouldn't want him? :roll:

And maybe you'd like to provide Reo-coker's stats from last season so that we can see what he can do in a side playing with confidence?.

well Fabregas only has two goals this year so i take it you wouldn't want him? :Roll:

But he has 14 assists.

And has helped an injury-hit side to fourth in the league, not led them to almost certain relegation.

But now, now...let's not let facts get in the way of Sid's "argument".

That's why i only mentioned his goal record!!

How is Fabregas, 2 goals, 14 assists comparable to Reo Coker 1 goal, 1 assist.

You can't pick and choose stats to suit your argument.

AND STOP COMPARING REO COKER TO WORLD CLASS PLAYERS ANYWAY!!

Well the last time Ronaldo and Reo-coker were on the same pitch one of them won their side the match and the other dived around as if he wanted to qualify for the swimming heats in the olympics!!, most of his tricks and goals have come against very poor sides on the premiership and how they ever gave him that goal against Milan is beyond me, they call him the "best in the world" but that's bollocks, he was shown up on his own pitch by Kaka the other day and Ronaldinho has more assists than him and just as many goals too but people seem to forget about that!!, he hasn't got anywhere near the skill level of Ronaldinho!!.

Three goals against Milan and Roma respectively, 5 assists for the competition....yea, Ronaldo only scores/creates against the shit teams.

Ronaldo is one of the best in the world undoubtedly. Reo Coker is little more than average.

Ronaldo has already played at two major championships and he was superb at both of them, Reo Coker is still playing for the Under 21's.

Laughable comparison.

And where's his goals and assists against the other teams in the top four?, and the goal against Milan was a joke as i said before.

well Fabregas only has two goals this year so i take it you wouldn't want him? :Roll:

But he has 14 assists.

And has helped an injury-hit side to fourth in the league, not led them to almost certain relegation.

But now, now...let's not let facts get in the way of Sid's "argument".

What you mean the same "injury hit" side that reached the final of the carling cup and beat Manure home and away and also spanked Liverpool twice away and drew at Stamford bridge?, oh right!!, he's obviously got the worse players in the league around him!!, much lesser skilled players than Reo-coker has too!!. :roll:

Why, on a Villa forum are we discussing the qualities of Ronaldo ? He is a bent **** and will never come to the Villa

LOL, right on! Pug-faced, dirty cheating diving rocket polisher, who deserves no respect for all the reasons previously mentioned, the word removed.

Cyber, do you really think Reo Coker is anywhere near as good as Ronaldo and Fabregas???

If so, why?

No he's not as good as them, but that doesn't mean he can't be near their level in the future, the kid is only 21 for god sake and has enough potential for us to take a chance on him, Manure and Arsenal didn't wanna sign him last season for no reason!!.

Cyber, do you really think Reo Coker is anywhere near as good as Ronaldo and Fabregas???

If so, why?

No he's not as good as them, but that doesn't mean he can't be near their level in the future, the kid is only 21 for god sake and has enough potential for us to take a chance on him, Manure and Arsenal didn't wanna sign him last season for no reason!!.

And they didn't not sign him for a reason. Any way, I would be pleased to sign him as I think he would be a good player for us as long as MON sorts out his attitude. He is no world beater and I don't ever expect him to be but a very good player is possible.

reo-cokey

sidwell

barton

wouldn't mind either of these in our engine room next season.

at a push i'd probably go for NRC. Sidwell i'm unsure about still, and JB is a bit of T*sser all things considered. Good player though

They didn’t sign him because West Ham wouldn’t sell him; the cause of one of the longest sulks ever recorded

he should play off against baros in a sulking contest. Wouldn't like to pick the winner from that one .....

reo-cokey

sidwell

barton

wouldn't mind either of these in our engine room next season.

at a push i'd probably go for NRC. Sidwell i'm unsure about still, and JB is a bit of T*sser all things considered. Good player though

Sidwell doesn't convince me either but on a free it would be little or no risk.