Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

he gives you nothing for team performance, lazy sod who whilst gets you goals does **** all else

Are you serious Ian? :D , He could take out a newspaper and chair on the pitch for all i care as long as he scores 15 goals a season which he's done with ease since he came to the premiership, we can't have it both ways, there's flashy players who only get you eight goals a season (like Vassell did) and then there's the one's who don't do nothing but score goals, at the end of the day if his goals were the difference between 14 draws and us gettting the wins to get into europe then i'm sure you wouldn't mind his lazy moments.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yakubu rates himself more than anyone else, right little prick half of them are pens as well i think.

So what's he done to be labled a "prick" then? :roll: , he's got a habbit of scoring against the top four and has scored 15 goals or more for the last three seasons, he deserves respect imo.

We've seen some ridiculous suggestions for strikers on this thread, but I think we have a new winner.

WHY???

Because you have suggested one of the most ineffective strikers to ever play Premier League football?

It's odd, because everytime I've seen Samaras I've been impressed with his workrate and his strength, yet hearing from Man City fans they seem to think he's a lightweight lazy little shit.

They probably know better than I do.

re: Yakubu. He's no more 'lazy' than Luke Moore, but as of now he's by far the more proven commodity. In a good side he'll score 15 a season in the premier league.

I'd much rather we give Gabby/Luke a chance, but if he were one the manager was looking at I wouldn't be too upset.

re: Yakubu. He's no more 'lazy' than Luke Moore, but as of now he's by far the more proven commodity. In a good side he'll score 15 a season in the premier league.

I'd much rather we give Gabby/Luke a chance, but if he were one the manager was looking at I wouldn't be too upset.

He's scored 15 goals for average teams like Boro and Pompy already though so i'd assume he'd get near the 20 mark in a decent side, i'm all for giving the youngsters a chance too but judging from Mon's comments after Angel left it seems we're certain to be getting another striker.

He's scored 15 goals for average teams like Boro and Pompy already though so i'd assume he'd get near the 20 mark in a decent side, i'm all for giving the youngsters a chance too but judging from Mon's comments after Angel left it seems we're certain to be getting another striker.

totally 100% we will be ....

and it won't be Yakubu, when speculating on players please remember the character and tpe of players MON likes.

he wants 100%'ers totally committed and flexible.

Yakubu noway fits that, I would say Keane does

Bellamy does if he gets the right manager

Actually Yakubu IS lazy. I lived in pompey for six years (poor me) and my mates never tired of telling me what a lazy shite he was. In fact my wife is a dental nurse and he used to visit her surgery and he was really friendly so I don't wanna ride him too hard, but he did have a rep down there of being slighly workshy.

was just watching the Man U - Boro game and played particular attention to Yakubu.

... BOY IS HE **** LAZY!

- He doesnt case and close down defenders

- He walks about ALOT

- He doesnt make any movements useless the ball is within a meter radius of him

- He is LAZY!

I dont want him here even though he does find the net when the ball is fed to him

.... NEXT

was just watching the Man U - Boro game and played particular attention to Yakubu.

... BOY IS HE **** LAZY!

- He doesnt case and close down defenders

- He walks about ALOT

- He doesnt make any movements useless the ball is within a meter radius of him

- He is LAZY!

I dont want him here even though he does find the net when the ball is fed to him

.... NEXT

Lol this is ridiculous, you're judging his whole season and the way he plays on the evidence of one game at the ground of the league leaders? :roll: , the FACTS say he's scored SIXTEEN goals this season for a poor side, this myth about "work rate" is irrelevant, what's he payed to do exactly?, chase down defenders or SCORE GOALS?.

well we know MSi owns hin, despite what west Ham may say and Abromovich is a partner in MSI.

It was always said West Ham was a settling in time till he moves to chelsea

So why did Mascaponi :wink: go to Red Scouse???