I think I am an idiot.. (Persona 4)

Dodgyknees

Oh man, 8 floors is nothing, just you wait :lol: Regards to being rushed by the weather - I get what you mean. I played P4 first, and kind of just got on with it. Having now played P3 as well though, where you don't feel rushed to do the dungeons at all, I do prefer the system in P3. Well worth getting P3FES (or the PSP version I guess?) if you enjoy P4

I can see why they've done it, as the need to keep track of what you do on certain days and in certain weather conditions is clearly a big part of the game, but then it seems sometimes that you do one thing, then bang, a whole day has gone by.

Finding this quite tricky now.  I'm in the 'bathhouse' dungeon,I'm mostly out of SP with few drinks and potions etc, but if I return home it's foggy and the bloke dies.  The only option then is to continue, which ends in death, or start again but go back a week.  I assume if I do the latter I lose everything I've done in that week, including learning stuff and fusing Personas etc?  If that's the case, that's the end of it for me.

Do you have a goho- m or a spell to leave the dungeon (traesto i think)? if so you can leave the bathhouse and enter an easier dungeon that you have already cleared. There you can just use auto attack on mobs till you get sp/hp replenish from the shuffle time, or from chests.Also if any of your persona have the ability to replenish after a battle you can use that too (I think unlikely at that level). Once you're ready to go back to the bathhouse you will be able to go back to the level where you left it.

Im 60 hours in and Persona does need a bit of grinding now and again, but its well worth it. One of the best rpgs Ive played and Ive played a lot.

Edited by maxjackle

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just finished this* - Incredible game. Thanks for the recommendations as I would have never heard of this otherwise.

The only slight flaws are that there is no need to use all the characters (your first 3 allies seem to have a good blend of skills) and that it gets too easy towards the end (once you have the salvation spell with yukiko and lots of null-attack spells on the main character)

*(Technically 2nd time I finished it as I got the 'bad' ending at first by mistake). 

In honour of this wonderful series, I think those of us who have played it should get together and have a visit to the local hot springs where we accidently on purpose see the girls in their swimsuits - seeing how that ALWAYS HAPPENS

• Like 1

Â