I think I am an idiot.. (Persona 4)

Dodgyknees

Put who you think is the culprit in spoiler tags :-) don't worry, I won't say if yer right or wrong, or even hint at it, just curious, as that was one of my favourite things through out the game too, trying to guess who was behind it.

(trying to do this on mobile, can't remember how to do spoiler tag)

I think it is

the young police man who keeps heading to Junes - his name escapes me atm

This us certainly the most fun I have had on a game for a while, since Fallout 3 I think.

Every day's great at your Junes~!

Ah, a bit of context for those that aren't me or DK. Here is one of P4s many cast in her finest moment

Edited by hogso

If you haven't played Catherine DK, which I don't think you have but I know Hogso has, they have a jukebox in the bar, which serves as the game's sort of hub, and it has music from past Atlus games such as a few of the Persona titles, including P4.

This is my favourite one from the jukebox in Catherine, which just so happens to be from P4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdtJYmDAZPI

Also, someone's created a pretty cool Persona musicTumblr page.

Edited by Ginko

I find myself humming that lol. Even my girlfriend has been doing so.

I should mention, before I met met girlfriend I wasn't into Anime, but she has got me into it, which has really helped with my love for this game, it looks so beautiful.

As for Catherine, it's only out on PS3 right? I no longer have a PS3 :(

I'd completely forgotten we even had an anime thread. Anyone watch Fairy Tail? It's done a Bleach, as in for some reason (I assume viewing figures) it's on hiatus for the forseeable future. A real shame, I loved that show. It might be because it's caught up quite close to the manga, however, and instead of doing fillers they're just leaving it a while. I hope so.

Bleach I can live without. I read the manga still but it's really not all that for me.

It just occurred that I could have posted that in the anime thread... let's do some thread necromancy.

Edited by Ginko

I'll certainly get involved in that thread, only just started watching anime, so will check out what you guys suggest :)

I started Bleach recently and quite enjoyed it, other than that I've probably watched around 15 other films and short stories, I watched a few of the Persona 4 clips (nothing too spoiler heavy) on Youtube, that is on my list of something to watch :)

And back on topic, just about to load up P4G, might try and get a few shots of the game (so you can see how good it looks (I know there isn't a great deal of difference from the PS2 version, just polish)

Oh and I have already researched the other Persona games to play.

Loving this game? Yeah :)

18 hours in...

Edited by dodgyknees

Looks nice. If I had the money to buy a Vita I'd go out and buy one with this tomorrow, but unfortunately I don't. Nice to see VT in the background of some of the shots too ;)

I bought P3FES from the US PSN last night. To my shame I never finished P3 on PS2, and as I have no urge to play anything else right now, I thought I'd go back to it.

You said you have no PS3, right? Hm. Well I don't know if it's the same on Vita, can you make multiple profiles, same as on PS3? If you can, just make a new profile, but set the country as US. Then you need a credit card, or you can buy the US PSN cards online, and get the code via email - that's what I do. Then go on the store! It's mostly the same as the EU one, but the selection of 'classics', ie. PS and PS2 games, are a lot better.

Persona 4 Arena is out on Friday, reviews have started appearing online - at least for Europe, that is. As the game has been out nearly a year in America, you couldve watched gameplay to your hearts content on youtube, and read any number of reviews online already. As it is though, it's been lauded as one of the best beat em ups of the gen. Which is nice.

P4A arrived today. As a persona game, I like it just fine. As a fighter, well, I've never been good at them, and as such, I find my enjoyment limited somewhat. The story mode is odd. You watch/read talking head sequences for 30+ minutes, then you have a fight, then get another half hour of talking heads. If I wasn't familiar, and didn't like, the characters I'd be gouging my eyes out more than likely.

Maybe with time I'll get better at it :)

• 2 weeks later...
Â