Time

Tayls

Question

10 answers to this question

The time is incorrect for new posts!

Is it?

Looks fine to me. Please see the notes at the top of the forum.

Yup. On my actual post it says I posted that at 7:41. But on your quote, it says 20:41....?

Please read the notes at the top of the forum.

What time does your PC think it is?

Is it?

Yup. On my actual post it says I posted that at 7:41. But on your quote, it says 20:41....?

Using an iPhone 5 - my phone says 11:41 now as you probs would expect. Will take a look at the notes. Has anybody else raised it?

I'd guess you've got the wrong timezone selected in your forum settings?

On a pc you click your name in the top right of the forum, go to "My Settings" and change the timezone there. Dunno if it's the same on a phone.

Not saying that's it, but being as the minutes are right and just the hours are wrong, that'd be my guess.

Edit: or you've got the "automatically detect when I'm in DST" box unticked?

Edited by Stevo985

Is it?

Using an iPhone 5 - my phone says 11:41 now as you probs would expect. Will take a look at the notes. Has anybody else raised it?

If you had followed the instructions at the top of the forum I would have known you were using an iPhone. No-one else has reported it. I do know that iphones have had problems in the past when the clocks go forward, but I don't think that's the problem here. Please follow stevo's advice and let us know. It would help a lot if you could check on a computer so that I know whether it's your account or device with the problem.

Back in work today (albeit on light duties only) and checked the site on my work PC. When i was not signed in the time stamps were an hour behind but after signing in the time was corrected. It is just the settings I guess.

Â