I QUIT!

AstonMartin82

Say what you want I don't mind. I'm fed up of losing, fed up of chasing a lost course... I'm changing allegiances. Call me a glory hunter if you want... I just want to know what it feels like to win some silverware... it's for that reason that I'm going to start supporting the biggest club around...

the club that's spent so much money...

the club that everyone loves to hate...

yes that club...

the club that ruined football.

It's official I'm now supporting CITY.

Bradford City. Capital One Cup Finalists. Can't wait to go to Wembley!!

Through thick and thin eh? I think for most of us it's not that simple. If you can seriously switch allegiances that much, I doubt you were much of a Villa fan in the first place.

Though I suspect you're just being dramatic and are hurting a lot from tonight's result, which is understandable. You don't need to be so drastic and childish though.

Through thick and thin eh? I think for most of us it's not that simple. If you can seriously switch allegiances that much, I doubt you were much of a Villa fan in the first place.

Though I suspect you're just being dramatic and are hurting a lot from tonight's result, which is understandable. You don't need to be so drastic and childish though.

lol

It was meant to be humorous! Big enough fan to care when we lose, not a big enough fan to not see the funny side of it!

Good luck to Bradford... at the end of the day they deserved it. We were hopeless.

In fairness I think we should congratulate Bradford(your new team;))

we were awful but over 2 legs they deserved it and I will be hoping they can win the final now

Zatman, you are exactly what it says above your avatar. A legend.

I'll be supporting them also in the Final (not as a Bradford fan, but as a Villa fan! Just to clarify!) lol

I love watching a team with a bit of spirit.. who doesn't. And their manager seems like a top bloke. So yes, I too will follow Bradford, but I won't quit Villa.

I doubt the grass is all green though as I worry they won't show the same side of themselves in league two games.

Edited by tarjei

Why would you even make this thread?

There are many unexplained mysteries in this world.

Crop circles.

Pyramids.

Bigfoot.

Area 51.

Belmez faces.

Out of body experiences.

The Mayan Prophecy.

Stonehenge.

Loch Ness Monster.

Bermuda Triangle.

VillaLi0n starting a discussion at a discussion website.

• Like 2