Superbowl XLVII

Tegis

Pick it!  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Winner!

Dont let Flacco get confident.

Impossible task. I'm surprised his head can fit in the stadium.

Thoughts on comparisons to Eli?

I don't think he's on Eli's level. I think he's one of those QBs that benfits from having a good D. Just don't see him as a player who's gonna win many shootouts. If the 49ers can put points on the board today, Baltimore are ****. He'll throw 1 pick and collapse.

Good hold by the Ravens there.  Not sure what to make of that series there, on the one hand the 9ers gashed em but tbf the Ravens have a great read of the snap count right now and that helped stall the drive.

Good hold by the Ravens there.  Not sure what to make of that series there, on the one hand the 9ers gashed em but tbf the Ravens have a great read of the snap count right now and that helped stall the drive.

Ravens are too slow to cover the 49ers downfield. Close-in that's not a concern.

Ravens are too slow to cover the 49ers downfield. Close-in that's not a concern.

Surprised they didn't try and stretch it a bit more in the redzone. Spread the receivers and give Kap the opportunity to run into spaces if he needs.

Â