Build your Own BreadBowl Pasta

Alfredo Pasta Sauce, Extra Shredded Parmesan

1 $5.84

16-Piece Parmesan Bread Bites

1 $2.99

Dominos FTW

The 49ers could run away with this one.

(not the order, the game)

In the 1998 NFC title game, the vikings, who had the most explosive offense in the history of the NFL (at the time), took a knee at the end of regulation, with timeouts, and about 28 seconds left around their own 30. They lost in OT.

Apparently John Fox didn't take notes.

Inexcusable.

It's moves like that that stink of "fix".

Anyone recall the playoff game between ST.Louis and Carolina, in which the Rams had a first down and a timeout with about 30 seconds left at the Carolina 15, and Martz chose to settle for the tying fg and send it into OT, rather than playing for the win? Marshall Faulk was furious. Martz said he didn't want to risk an INT in that situation. Faulk was tearing them up. They still had a timeout, and could have run the ball, or did a little dump pass with little risk. They didn't even try. Steve Smith scored a TD in OT, to give Carolina the Cover, and make the game go Over. It smelled too.

You dumped Tebow, and brought in Manning FOR EXACTLY THIS SITUATION.

NO way in hell Brady and company takes a knee there, or runs the ball on 3rd and 7 with 2 minutes left, and a chance to end the game. Hell, we know belicheck would go for it on 4th and 1 from his own 29 with a chance to end the game on offense.

WTF are these coaches thinking?

I still think Flacco is mental if he actually thinks he's the best QB in the league. Let's see if he can do what Eli did after calling himself elite and then proving it.

I think this is the last time I pick a Peyton-lead team in a big game. What a massive choke artist.

Still pissed off :( Haven't had this feeling from the Broncos before, Villa used to provide the roller-coaster emotions but this sport is catching up. Thank god for salarycaps.

I still think Flacco is mental if he actually thinks he's the best QB in the league.

"Give it to Rice, Give it to Rice, Massive heave upfield hoping for the best" Rinse and repeat.

He certainly is the product of a good team, not the other way. A normal Bronco D day would have killed this before the second half.

I think this is the last time I pick a Peyton-lead team in a big game. What a massive choke artist.

He does have a pick tendency when it gets rough :(

Edited by Tegis

Â