TICKET INFO

chappy

Norwich City v Villa

Capital One Cup round five

Tuesday December 11 - 7.45pm

Carrow Road

Ticket Allocation: 4,100

Prices: £25 [adults], £15 [O65s] £5 [u16s]

Wheelchair Tickets: allocation 13 spaces Available by calling the Consumer Sales Department on 0800 612 0970

Your attendance at previous rounds of the Capital One Cup will have a bearing on your eligibility for tickets in the latter stages of the competition.

Wednesday November 7 [from 9am]: On sale to season card holders who have attended All THREE Capital One Cup fixtures and at least THREE Premier League away fixtures in the 2012-13 season*

Wednesday November 7 [from 11am]: On sale to season card holders who have attended All THREE Capital One Cup fixtures and at least TWO Premier League away fixtures in the 2012-13 season*

Wednesday November 7 [from 1pm]: On sale to season card holders who have attended All THREE Capital One Cup fixtures and at least ONE Premier League away fixtures in the 2012-13 season*

Wednesday November 7 [from 4pm]: On sale to season card holders who have attended ALL THREE Capital One Cup fixtures*

Friday November 9: On sale to season card holders who have attended at least TWO Capital One Cup fixtures*

Monday November 12: On sale to season card holders who have attended ANY Capital One Cup fixture*

Wednesday November 14: On sale to season card holders who attended at least THREE Premier League away fixtures in the 2012-13 season*

Friday November 16: On sale to season card holders who attended at least TWO Premier League away fixture in the 2012-13 season*

Monday November 19: On sale to season card holders who attended at least ONE Premier League away fixture in the 2012-13 season*

Thursday November 22: On sale to season card holders for the 2012-13 season*

Tuesday November 27: On sale to half season card holders for the 2012-13 season*

Thursday November 29: On sale to supporters who attended at least TWO Capital One Cup fixtures *

Monday December 3: On sale to supporters who attended ANY Capital One Cup fixture*

Monday December 5: On sale to supporters who have attended at least TWO Premier League away fixtures in the 2012-13 season*

Thursday December 6: On sale to supporters who have attended at least ONE Premier League away fixture in the 2012-13 season*

Friday December 7: On sale to supporters who have a Villa booking history in the 2012-13 season*

*Strictly one ticket per client reference. Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history.

Buy Info: hotline 0800 6120970, in person Villa Village or New Street.

http://www.avfc.co.u...2970807,00.html

Wow - not sure whether i'll be able to get tickets for this...

Monday November 19: On sale to season card holders who attended at least ONE Premier League away fixture in the 2012-13 season*

I'm in that boat...

Anyone who can't make it and has better booking history than that wanna buy and sell to me two tickets? Pm me

-EDIT think i should be alright for tickets - no issue.

thats a shame we've only sold 2,000 tickets :/

Thought we'd sell the whole allocation ?

going by the text messages they're sending to people to try and shift them (never had a text before trying to sell away tickets!), it looks like we've taken the 4100 with no option to give any back.

silly really. they've shown they were right to take just the 1700 at man city & qpr but they've obviously over-estimated the pull that this game would have. especially given it's such a difficult one to get to. they should've taken the initial 2400 allocation, then the 3500 that spurs had, then 4100 if needed. looks like we're really struggling to sell them.

having said that, there's still a couple of weeks until the game, 3 games where we should do well in - and hopefully bring out some of the fair-weather fans for the trip, and two home games for people to walk up and buy. that's what i'll be doing tomorrow so you can add two onto what we've sold thus far!

Â