Pedal for Petrov

Didiersix

I imagine a lot of the people at VP might sort of sponsor the two lads on an old fashioned paper form, or just write a cheque or whatever. I wouldn't think the justgiving account is the only way they'll be collecting money.

I imagine a lot of the people at VP might sort of sponsor the two lads on an old fashioned paper form, or just write a cheque or whatever. I wouldn't think the justgiving account is the only way they'll be collecting money.

Absolutely. And I don't think anyone should castigate anyone for giving too much/too little/not giving at all. It is up to the individual.

Absolutely. And I don't think anyone should castigate anyone for giving too much/too little/not giving at all. It is up to the individual.

I'm not wildly interested in prolonging this but I question the idea that Randy Lerner and Paul Faulkner are just "anyone".

And if they have given and not told anyone that seems pretty odd since their commitment would give the fundraising a big boost.

Me neither briny, but I disagree on both counts. They are ( to me ) just anyone. And the thing that gives fundraising the biggest boost is funds, not people writing the Internet that they gave some money.

But, whatever it's brilliant that the physios are doing this and all the people sponsoring them clearly care, whether it's done privately or publicly

Â