Feedback on this Matter cheers

Mendi

I remember the old days of taking a book into reception at Villa Park and getting it back with the autographs of the whole squad, including Platt, Cowans, Daley, Graham Taylor etc. What happened to that?

It's probably in a drawer somewhere.

Is there any true that if you sent a picture or anything to be signed the club will not get signed as i got this mail saying autograph signing are not allowed.
Was it a picture of Paul Lambert?

Another dig at the club for no reason...talk about kicking something whilst it's down.

Who are you referring to?

I refer to no one in particular, I just feel like this topic has been created for another dig at AVFC, just because it can.

I don't even totally blame McLeish for the mess we're in right now, just an easy target.

I think your last line sums you up!

Another dig at the club for no reason...talk about kicking something whilst it's down.

I refer to no one in particular, I just feel like this topic has been created for another dig at AVFC, just because it can.

I don't even totally blame McLeish for the mess we're in right now, just an easy target.

Now that's harsh considering you do not know me.

I am a father to a 3 year old who I dote on and love and support more than most dad's, yet you sum me up through one line?

Even Dunne has agreed we have struggled with severe injuries this season. Yes we sold some quality players during pre-season and so, but to me that's not McLeish's fault, why would he sell our best players?

Look at the team that played against Bolton, it was mostly kids...

I do agree that McLeish certainly hasn't helped, but things for him could of been a whole lot better, if only...

I do not wish to get into an argument with you, as it's not Facebook, so i'll let it be.

In my 7 years of being a member of VT, you are the first person to somehow 'sum me up'.

You're either a genius or not.

Now that's harsh considering you do not know me.

I am a father to a 3 year old who I dote on and love and support more than most dad's, yet you sum me up through one line?

Even Dunne has agreed we have struggled with severe injuries this season. Yes we sold some quality players during pre-season and so, but to me that's not McLeish's fault, why would he sell our best players?

Look at the team that played against Bolton, it was mostly kids...

I do agree that McLeish certainly hasn't helped, but things for him could have been a whole lot better, if only...

I do not wish to get into an argument with you, as it's not Facebook, so i'll let it be.

In my 7 years of being a member of VT, you are the first person to somehow 'sum me up'.

You're either a genius or not.

To be fair to you Mike, I took out my frustration with that one line and I apologise for that. I guess this whole sorry situation with the club is getting to me as I don't usually engage in verbal hostilities on here.

I just recall the good old days where the fan was able to be closer to the club, although to be fair, when the General was on here he sorted out a couple of personal things for me with regards to birthday requests for my family. That is why my missus tried to do something for me but she got no reply. Even she commented that she thought the Americans were supposed to be big on Customer Service and she would know about that because she works for a US owned company who are always harping on about how valued their customers are!

I guess the issue here is that the greedy folks out there who don't really give a toss about having a prized possession, and who just look to make an easy few quid on ebay, spoil it for the genuine fans who would like a real piece of memorabilia.

6973112412_1eea15fd6d_z.jpg

'78 / '79 season

I've considered doing the experiment of writing in again and seeing what the response might be. I suspect the answer may reflect more on 2012 and the Premier League than solely on Villa.

Â