Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any news today in the newspapers or is it still worryingly quiet?

Bellend for 12mil and its between wham and spurs for young aparantly, hope not we should be in on that deal i think!

We just might not be doing anything Tom.

The newspapers get there info from the agents, the agents working for their clients.

If its quiet it might be because we are not doing anything so no agents are involved with us.

..... its between wham and spurs for young aparantly, hope not we should be in on that deal i think!

Yeah would like to sign Young, just 8mill is a bit over priced in my eyes. Id say closer to 6mill.

Players getting over priced again, typical of the Jan window

We just might not be doing anything Tom.

The newspapers get there info from the agents, the agents working for their clients.

If its quiet it might be because we are not doing anything so no agents are involved with us.

Hasn't O'Neill also said that he dislikes agents? and doesn't like to use them, perhaps he's taken to talking to clubs/manager directly instead of talking to money grabbing advisors.

I can't believe we're not making any moves in the markets, and i think i'll have my beliefs vindicated pretty soon.

I can't believe we're not making any moves in the markets, and i think i'll have my beliefs vindicated pretty soon.

I hope your right, because i am starting to think we will do not a lot in this window.

Wait and see i know but just cannot see it.

The newspapers don't get their info from the agents. They get it from their arse!

At least 99.9% of it anyway.

They get most of it from agents.

Most of the info printed is just that info from agents, doesn't mean the deal will happen. So many enquiries happen and nothing is followed up, the papers report that.

..... its between wham and spurs for young aparantly, hope not we should be in on that deal i think!

Yeah would like to sign Young, just 8mill is a bit over priced in my eyes. Id say closer to 6mill.

Players getting over priced again, typical of the Jan window

Maybe so, i personally dont think 8million is over priced for young and so thats why i hope we are in on the deal. If they were asking say 9-10mil+ then i wouldnt be in favour but for a player in the 5-7mil price range to not try and deal at 1mil extra for a young very talented player would be foolishs imo.

I hope your right, because i am starting to think we will do not a lot in this window.

Ever the optimist?

The newspapers don't get their info from the agents. They get it from their arse!

At least 99.9% of it anyway.

They get most of it from agents.

Most of the info printed is just that info from agents, doesn't mean the deal will happen. So many enquiries happen and nothing is followed up, the papers report that.

and of course if an agent wants to toute a player then he'll tell the press that certain club is interested, regardless of wether the club are actually interested but getting his players name could lead to an oportinity because another manager may read it and decide to look into said player.

Ever the optimist?

Yup, i'm not going to apologise for that either.

I don't think we will do enough business this window if any. If we do great i will be chuffed to bits.

I am not going to appologise or lie about what i think or am worrying about.

Wesley Sneijder from Ajax,Ugur Yildirum from Heerenveen,Valon Behrami from Lazio,Tranquillo Barnetta from Leverkuzen,Johnatan de Guzman from Feyenoord,Renato Augusto from Flamengo,Ibrahim Affelay from PSV,Elano from Shakhtar.All these young and quality attacking right midfielders! :D