Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know why every one is pinning their hopes on the summer if will dont improve now we will be in the fizzy pop league. we have to finish in a decent position to make top players come , were not gonna be in the champions league or uefa cup next year so i think it will still be so hard to improve the squad. MON seems to forget theirs more then the prem and spl to look at,what do we pay our scouts for

And of course MON is going to confide in us all exactly what he is doing and where?

I am beginning to think that we don't deserve him here, people actually deserved Ellis and DOl!... at least our views on them were based on fact, not rumour and speculation combined with cynicism and garbage!

Bojinov is available for 6 million.Milan are interested but Juve and Viola want to sell him abroad.He is AMR/FC and better than Young :!:

You sure?

Wouldnt they want to hold onto him. So is he on loan at Viola then?

If we could get him that would be incredible, excellent player, like a bull

it is fact what has he brought in petrov,sutton agathe,bardsley and their from spl and prem so it not speculation its fact. I cant wait till he does sign some players but others team seem to find decent european players why cant we . We cant wait much longer for signings next week is must win and some new players will lift the squad . I might be being impatient but this squad needs help before its 13 with out a win. Harewood was not in the 16 today so he might be on his way out

Sutton and Agathe came as they were out of contract and all we could sign outside of the Summer window.

Everyone on here was delighted when Petrov signed and Bardsley is a fill in until the Summer.

When midnight 31.1.07 arrives that might be a better time to comment

Bojinov is available for 6 million.Milan are interested but Juve and Viola want to sell him abroad.He is AMR/FC and better than Young :!:

You sure?

Wouldnt they want to hold onto him. So is he on loan at Viola then?

If we could get him that would be incredible, excellent player, like a bull

He will quit now or in summer and Torino,Hamburger and Palermo are interested. We can beat them if MON likes him but I think he doesn't want players from Italy.But Henry came from Juve and he is not a bad player.