Club's conduct responsibility?

irishmangiant

Is Lee Hendrie's feistiness due also to the club's lack of guidance?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Is Lee Hendrie's feistiness due also to the club's lack of guidance?

• Yes
    • No

I think the club need to allow players to express themselves on the pitch but need to guide players into controlling their frustration. I think with the right guidance at a younger age the club could have dealt with these problems

so you mean was it down to a lack of guidance when he was a youngster in the academy? In that case it's easy to argue that it is, but I wouldn't blame DOL, Aitken or anyone on the staff at the moment to be honest (even Angel and Herbie :D)

I don't blame the current staff at all. just think that these problems might been easier dealt with when the kids are coming throught... as in "this is the sort of crap your gonna get on the pitch from players and fans." Think it would be better to let the players know the pressures they may come under in big games in the future.

Interesting view. I think it is the managers job to guide the players and the fact that Hendrie has had three managers in his time, I don't believe that all three could have failed in this responsibility. No, for me.

Lee Hendrie has a problem in that he is a marked man. this is as a result of his own actions TBF so I cant see how the club could be blamed for him. There will come a time veru very soon for him where he will reach the crossroads in terms of football and life ambitions. Im not sure he's going the right way so that in a few years time he's remembered for all the wrong reasons

Guest RantinRob

Well, I saw the incident on TV last night, and I don't think it warranted a 3 match ban

And the fact that Jugg has got the same penalty as that dirty scumbag Hadjhi "Gobber" Diouf is a **** DISGRACE

Â