London 2012 Olympic Games

maqroll

Why would Federer thrown in the chance to have a career Golden Slam? I find it laughable that somebody would think Roger wasnt trying to win. I watched the game and Murray was just superb.

Exactly.

talking of ugly girls did anyone see this beaut get gold earlier?

Nadzeya+Ostapchuk+20th+European+Athletics+DNOs_dZbrcRl.jpg

paul merton wants his look back...

to be fair to her at least she was one of the few who didnt try and scare it further by screaming at it

He looked lost without Stewart Lee by his side.

If someone put a gun to my head and gave me the choice of having sex with that Belarussian shot putter or death, I would without hesitation, choose death.

Sod that. I've had worse after a few drinks...

Good start from Anthony Joshua in the boxing. The Chinese guy was silver medallist in 2008 and won by TKO in the last round but he looks as slow as **** to me, he is there for the taking.

And Woof!

Joshua drops the Chinese guy in R2! Still think it's odd that a knockdown is only worth the same as a punch on target in amateur boxing though.

Joshua looks like a pro already. People have been talking him up in a big way for 18 months now and I think he will go pro regardless of what happens in this tournament. He looks like an exciting prospect to say the least.

While there is only one league in the world worth playing in, it's an indigenous sport as far as I am concerned. It would be an absolute disaster for the USA if anybody else won considering the advantage in resources they have over everybody else.

Â