Relegation - Merged

Amo69

Relegation still lingers around like a bad smell.

It's going to the last game Isnt it

& Norwich is a long drive home if we go down, might just keep going east if we go down

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am one of the more optimistic fans and I really thought things would be sorted by now , and this be moved to other football. I still think the club will stay up because Blackburn wont catch Villa and one of Wigan, QPR and Bolton wont, bearing they play eachother. But as has been said many times, it should not of even come to this.

It's very hard to call, but I do think if we lose to Bolton that will be it for us, in terms of we will lose all games then as the confidence (the little there is) will be exhausted

Lets re assess the situation on Tuesday at 22.00. All will be much clearer at this point. Either we will definitely be safe, or even the biggest optimists (Bickster) will admit we are in the shit.

Again looking at the last day

Chelsea v Blackburn

If Chelsea have nothing to play for (highly probable) they will rest players and possibly lie down for blackburn

While I accept that we're very much in a relegation battle, I do find it odd how you seem to think every team below is is going to go on a storming run and beat everyone.

Again looking at the last day

Chelsea v Blackburn

If Chelsea have nothing to play for (highly probable) they will rest players and possibly lie down for blackburn

While I accept that we're very much in a relegation battle, I do find it odd how you seem to think every team below is is going to go on a storming run and beat everyone.

Well if you haven't noticed, wolves aside they are all on a bit of a run, hence the concern and with our current form (I repeat for the hard of hearing 19th !) relegation is a real issue

I think its time to put all this crap about not coming to VP because of Mcleish, behind you for the last couple of games and get behind the team. They're going to need us, more than you think.

The fans have been behind the team all season and look where we are.

There is only so much that positive chanting can achieve.

I think its time to put all this crap about not coming to VP because of Mcleish, behind you for the last couple of games and get behind the team. They're going to need us, more than you think.

The fans have been behind the team all season and look where we are.

There is only so much that positive chanting can achieve.

Apart from the 1000's that don't turn up each week because of a manager. Don't get me wrong in no way am i defending him, i think he's a prick and wished he would get fired already, but its a case of the empty seats need to be filled to support the lads.

This will keep McLeish here. Hope you enjoy next season :evil: