Super Bowl XLVI

Tegis

Winners?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Winners?

• Patriots
    • Giants

That would be me. I didn't watch New Orleans. We were dreadful and I couldn't justify staying up to watch it and getting no sleep (started work at 5am next morning) and it turned out to be a ood deas we gave no fight in that game either.

You know what sports teams are like though, you can't stay away for long. Suck for punishment. :lol:

I vividly remember one of you saying you were done with the season. It was before a Sunday/Monday night game and you said you wouldn't watch another minute of this season. Didn't happen. :lol:

Nothing good to say on the Giants ever! There are ups and downs through every season, this team has been through a lot, evidently so by the 9-7 record, first ever team to win the Bowl with that record, why!? Because we got it together and started playing as we should. 11 players as one in all phases.

We doubted the team yes. Is that a reason to beat us with a stick!? No. We knew we were better, now our team backed up all the talk and delivered.

I vividly remember one of you saying you were done with the season. It was before a Sunday/Monday night game and you said you wouldn't watch another minute of this season. Didn't happen. :lol:

I believe it was kurt after the loss to the Saints on MNF.

Well, what can I say? The Patriots failed to Eliminate the Elite. It hurts less than XLII, I think.

I just didn't put the money on and seeing as we lost, i went all in the remaining games!

You know its weird i adopted this all in mentality even before it became the Giants theme to the season. So weird how things happen and how you can buy into something then the team goes with the same approach completely at random.

I apologize for not posting continuously throughout. I brought my netbook to a friend's house but apparently I didn't have it charging beforehand as the battery ran out basically right after the opening kickoff.

Starting in 2008 and continuing through 2011, Perry Fewell coached defenses in NY and Buffalo have allowed the following point totals to Bill Belichick's Patriots.

13, 20, 25, 17 and 20.

Super Bowl XLVI 17 points, not bad sir! Should get some HC consideration..... oh wait they all been filled! Sweet!

Talked shit on him at times, but when he had his pieces to play ith he has made them elite!

"On behalf of the New York Jets, I would like to congratulate the Mara and Tisch families, Coach Coughlin and the entire New York Giants organization. It was a closely contested game that showcased all of the best elements that our sport has to offer. The Giants demonstrated poise and resolve in earning a hard-fought victory in Super Bowl XLVI." #NYG #SBXLVI

Fair play Jets!

It's 4:48 AM here...I woke up mid-sleep...can't fall back to sleep cuz I can't erase the horror from my mind. It was like deja vu watching that. Devastating to say the least.

Gronk was a shell of himself and it hurt the offense. Untypical mistakes by Welker and Brady as well. The safety was just a mindless play. The mistake that I'm not reading or hearing much about was the TMMOTF penalty, which reversed the fumble recovery near the 10 yard line.

Credit the Giants though, the better team won the game.

And grats to Kurt and kkr... even though you support the Evil Empire, it's good to see passionate fans from your part of the world.

Â