Golf Season 2012

CI

How about this for a card from Ryan Moore:

[table]

[row][col]Hole[col] 1[col] 2[col] 3[col] 4[col] 5[col] 6[col] 7 [col]8 [col]9 [col]10 [col]11 [col]12 [col]13 [col]14 [col]15 [col]16 [col]17 [col]18[col]

[row][col]Par [col]4 [col]4 [col]3 [col]5 [col]4 [col]4 [col]3 [col]5 [col]4 [col]4 [col]3 [col]4 [col]5 [col]4 [col]4 [col]5 [col]3 [col]4[col]72

[row][col]R2 [col]4 [col]5 [col]4 [col]3 [col]4 [col]3 [col]2 [col]4 [col]3 [col]3 [col]2 [col]4 [col]4 [col]3 [col]3 [col]4 [col]2 [col]4[col]61

[/table]

2 over par after three holes (for the tournament, too); 1 eagle and 11 birdies later...

Off to my first golf event this sunday. Farmers Insurance at Torrey Pines! Should be fun.

Any of you lot on here play golf? Where does everyone play in brum?

Yep, play at least once or twice a week, try and get up the range once a week too. Just coming towards the end of my 2nd year at Hagley Golf & Country Club.

Play all over the UK, love Scotland and the Costa Del Sol has some awesome courses

Local favs are FoA, particularly the back 9 on the Arden course, Woburn, London Club and Queenwood

I think it's safe to say that Tiger Woods is almost "back". I can see him winning a major this year, far too much natural talent. As ive said before, he's still the best golfer on the planet on his day, with only McIlroy having the ability to stay with him.

Â