The new leader of the Labour Party

Richard

Yes let all the rich leave the country so then who do we tax, the poor? oh........

£2m buys you a garage? You should get out more, Myleene, out of Knightsbridge I mean.

you seem to have left out the rest of her point regarding most people being taxed will be londoners who will have smaller houses than those outside london so again its not a mansion tax its a london tax

It would be good if "the rich" left the country. You need to appreciate that they don't create wealth, they suck it up from others; we don't need them to survive, we would do far better without them. Don't believe the self-serving propaganda from the crappy media which, coincidentally, they own, which tells us how great they are.

(By the way, money doesn't come from rich people letting us having a bit of it, for which we should be grateful).

And a proper land tax, of which Labour's proposal is a pale and uninteresting shadow of what either the Greens now or Henry George a century ago proposed, would not hit ordinary people. Check it out. Find out for yourself, don't swallow the shite you are force-fed daily.

• Like 2

Miliband given a roasting on TV today it seems ... Paxman , nope ... the political heavyweight that is Myleene Klass :)

"Is that your only option? You may as well just tax me on this glass of water. You can't just point at things and tax them." .... quality

It was an ignorant, self-interested rant.

£2m buys you a garage? You should get out more, Myleene, out of Knightsbridge I mean.

What I found a bit sad was Miliband appearing to calculate whether to slap down her pompous, trite pile of arsewipe, or if her apparent popularity dictated that a more discreet response was better.

I fear you are giving Ed far too much credit there ....

He didn't pass that test with any credit and he emerged with even less with that cringeworthy tweet 12 hours later , he needs to get a new ghost writer for his "gags"

Regarding the London tax , if you can defer it until you die ( or sell up) , how is that going to save the NHS in the short term ... or is the theory that you go into a NHS hospital for a routine check up contract MRSA and die and then they grab the money ?

It's a headline tax designed to try and connect with the man on the street , it ain't going to raise the 1.2 billion that Ed claims that's for sure

Yes let all the rich leave the country so then who do we tax, the poor? oh........

you seem to have left out the rest of her point regarding most people being taxed will be londoners who will have smaller houses than those outside london so again its not a mansion tax its a london tax 

B2tagDHCcAEtTsw.jpg

blummin eck, get some facts right before putting up another picture. 

The average Terraced house price in London is £40,000 higher than your top estimate according to rightmove

B2tagDHCcAEtTsw.jpg

blummin eck, get some facts right before putting up another picture. 

The average Terraced house price in London is £40,000 higher than your top estimate according to rightmove

Still well under £2 million then?

well the metro, had a poll today and 93% think Myleene would be a better PM than Ed

The Metro... you pay for what you get with that rag.
Ed has soared to 17 % I suspect Ajax has been multi voting :) Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

well the metro, had a poll today and 93% think Myleene would be a better PM than Ed

Ed had soared to 17 % I suspect Ajax has been multi voting :)

Don't you work in the financial industry Tony? ;)

Edited by villaajax

He tried to but they wouldn't let him add  pictures. :)

• Like 1

You're not very good at this are you :P

No I don't

Edited by tonyh29

No I don't

I thought you worked for Credit Suisse?

yes quite true but your figures are very inacurate.

I suspect she was thinking of London as Knightsbridge and other exclusive. Postcodes rather than Tower Hamlets when she came up with her figure

Her mistake should have been easy to have dealt with instead we got an impression of a rabbit caught in the headlights

No I don't

Not since 2002

I think that says much more about the electorate than 'Ed'.

Oh I know what you mean, but perhaps it's a bit of we don't have to follow politics that much, but we wouldn't trust or want that man to lead us 

Edited by colhint

No I don't

Not since 2002

Fair enough, just as well I suppose ;)

Â