Get Well Soon RC!

trimandson

Should RC have told us about his accident sooner?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should RC have told us about his accident sooner?

• Yes
    • No

Maybe there should be a RichardCanning appreciation thread?

Or a whipround for a card and flowers?

We could turn up en masse and repair his car or at the very least carry him to work aloft our heads like an unsung hero who has won our hearts with his tale of woe?!

More likely though he'll get a merciless piss-take session...

Get well soon RC, hows the car btw?

I am still alive, have saved pictures on work PC so will put them up in next couple of days. Thank you for all your well wishes at a time when am without transport and quite sad about it they are well received. Maybe Juju can give me an opinion as to whether the insurance will consider it a write off :winkold:

Get well soon and what minor injuries do you have?

Only bruises and a minor mark to my face (probably would've been worse if the airbag hadn't come out), no broken bones or serious injuries for either so thats good. I have come to the conclusion that it is karma that i've had a car crash and MON were appointed on the same day, god knows what I have to go through to makke the takeover happen though :shock:

Only bruises and a minor mark to my face (probably would've been worse if the airbag hadn't come out), no broken bones or serious injuries for either so thats good. I have come to the conclusion that it is karma that i've had a car crash and MON were appointed on the same day, god knows what I have to go through to makke the takeover happen though

lol balls in a vice or something along those lines OUCH! :lol:

let's hope its quicker than the insurance advice i got, after the initial good advice i should add .. :winkold:

and maybe i can add the quip i was gonna put about being preocupied now i know it's not too serious

Get well soon and what minor injuries do you have?

Only bruises and a minor mark to my face (probably would've been worse if the airbag hadn't come out), no broken bones or serious injuries for either so thats good. I have come to the conclusion that it is karma that i've had a car crash and MON were appointed on the same day, god knows what I have to go through to makke the takeover happen though :shock:

This is most unfortunate......if it had been serious I was hoping to make a claim for your telly [seeing as the car's knackered]. If you do develop complications and die, can I have it?

Er, get well soon, Richard :), bad luck mate.

(that wasn't insensitive was it? ;) )

Â