Must Have Travel Gismo (Merged)

Cillit_Bouma

After attending a festival this summer, and having the time of my life, I realised the only downside was the lack of electricity (obviously living in a tent), and therefore being unable to charge my phone and IPod.

Due to this problem, I have found a product which would counteract this; with which could possibly be used to make money from: http://www.whsmith.co.uk/CatalogAndSearch/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=35153061 .

After some research I realised it could not only be used for festival goers: but for other campers; travellers; people going on holiday and in many other situations.

My question is - would people buy this product and what is the maximum people would pay for it?

Any responses would be a great help,

Cheers.

My question is - would people buy this product and what is the maximum people would pay for it?

Sure, I'd pay a maximum of £7.99.

You can buy them things at festivals already, they had them at Leeds like 5 years ago.

Sure, I'd pay a maximum of £7.99.

You can buy them things at festivals already, they had them at Leeds like 5 years ago.

Excellent news, so I take it you'd be happy with £3.50 - £4.00 going by that.

Just needed a few opinions on what prices people would buy at, as I will be selling for the prices above.

Last went to a festival years ago and they had charge points for mobile phones. If you want to make easy money at a festival buy some nitrous oxide.

st went to a festival years ago and they had charge points for mobile phones. If you want to make easy money at a festival buy some nitrous oxide.

The charge points were quite expensive if I remember correctly, and always had a massive que behind. Worth taking into account though.

I've got a solar charger that didn't cost much more ..used it when i was up in the atlas mountains to charge my camera / i-pod etc

and the solar one recharges itself so is a much better bet imo

• 1 year later...

Must have would be a smartphone. Surely. Find wifi and you can access lost docs via dropbox, contact people all over the world. If you have a data connection you could use that in extreme emergencies.

Â