Bring a scarf/flag day for Newcastle

Ulver

I think I was the only person with a scarf where I was sitting, the crowd wasn't that vocal where I was sitting either, I started shouting at the players to push up the field and one guy in front of me covered his ears....Can't believe some people it was like they were out for a quiet Sunday afternoon.

You were in a different stadium to me. More scarves than expected seeing as it was hotter then The Canaries & Crete in Brum today. Quite a few in the trinity and the holte. The fans were very loud overall, the loudest theyve been at home all season imo. Not often you get that nowadays... yeah it was quiet for parts of the game but we were very tense

I didn't make the game today but from the comfort of my sofa the ground sounded quiet, McInally even made a point of mentioning it throughout the game. The atmosphere sounded good before the game though. Perhaps it's just the VP accoustics not carrying well on tv?

I think I was the only person with a scarf where I was sitting, the crowd wasn't that vocal where I was sitting either, I started shouting at the players to push up the field and one guy in front of me covered his ears....Can't believe some people it was like they were out for a quiet Sunday afternoon.

Hahaha! Where were you sitting?

Atmosphere was cracking at times today, the place was rocking at the start of the game. The lower North Stand was best it's been all season aswell, hope the supporters in there can keep it up!

Hottest day this season and scarfs? Left mine in the car based on the weather but there were quite a few in M5 where we sit so well done to them, Overall a great day scarf or no scarf, Mediterranean sunshine, three points and a foxy woman two rows in front of me to enhance the view. Bliss.

Â