Positive vibes for the Dingle game

wedge

The idea is this; get into your seat at Villa Park for 2.30pm on Saturday March 19th, bring your singing voice and get ready to bring the house down.

Problem is, most fans are more concerned with downing as much beer as they can at this time.

I'll be over for this one. Would be great to have the place rocking.

This is probably the most important game of the season. If we win we should be safe. If not, we are well and truly in a relegation dogfight.

The idea is this; get into your seat at Villa Park for 2.30pm on Saturday March 19th, bring your singing voice and get ready to bring the house down.

Problem is, most fans are more concerned with downing as much beer as they can at this time.

Easy resolution close the bar! Half an hour before the game, they'll probably lose shed loads of cash but if its to get VP rocking then i'm all for it.

Easy resolution close the bar! Half an hour before the game, they'll probably lose shed loads of cash but if its to get VP rocking then i'm all for it.

But if fans know this is happening, they simply buy 2 drinks at 2.25. They still won't be in their seats until close to 3. When I first started going to VP there was always a great atmosphere before KO. Now everyone is getting drunk until the game actually kicks off rather than being in their seats and the atmosphere suffers. I'm not for it, but it's the way it is IMO.

Okay Danwichman, I think Villa should get someone like Paul McGrath over just to see the fans again and I'm sure those fans will be in their seats to greet a hero.

Good plan, that's a way that would get the majority in their seats.

Brilliant idea. Shame most people can't shave half hour off their drinking for it. Just start drinking half hour earlier? That way you'll be even more up for a good ol' sing-song! :D

I too have read the article mentioned, it's pretty stirring stuff if you get a chance/find it. I'm well up for it.

Okay Danwichman, I think Villa should get someone like Paul McGrath over just to see the fans again and I'm sure those fans will be in their seats to greet a hero.

Good plan, that's a way that would get the majority in their seats.

Errr no.

God will be at the bar too!

Â