£22.50 [adults]

£17.50 [under-21s and over-65s]

£5 [under 16s]

Wheelchair Tickets

Wheelchair Allocation: 16 spaces

£22.50 for disabled supporters

Disabled personal assistants attend FREE OF CHARGE

Available by calling the Consumer Sales Department on 0800 612 0970

The sales criteria outlined below applies to the sale of all tickets including disabled/wheelchair.

Additional Information

Please note away sales history will be based upon games played and does not include any fixtures yet to be played.

This is NEITHER a Cup Scheme NOR an Away Scheme fixture. Tickets will only be sold to supporters who fulfil the necessary criteria.

The deadline for sales for this fixture is 2pm on Wednesday March 2nd. After this period, it will not be possible to purchase tickets from Villa Park.

Tickets for this fixture are purchased on a non-refundable basis.

Lions Club members attending this fixture MUST fulfill the sales criteria outlined when purchasing where the Lions' Club allocation has been exhausted.

The sales criteria outlined below applies to the sale of all tickets including disabled/wheelchair.

Sales to Personal Callers ONLY from 1pm on Monday February 28 until account close on Wednesday March 2 at 2pm.

Telephone and Online Purchases will be subject to a £2 Booking Fee.

It is essential that you register and use only ONE Client Reference account whenever you wish to purchase tickets from Aston Villa, whether online or via the Ticket Office, as this will give you the ability to build-up your Booking History.

This will allow you greater priority in purchasing tickets for future Category AA, Category A, away and cup fixtures.

When purchasing tickets for others, please ensure that you have their Client Reference(s) to hand in order to build up their Booking History too. If they do not already exist upon the AVFC database, please supply their details so that they can begin to build up their own Booking History.

On sale dates

Your attendance at previous rounds of the FA Cup will have a bearing on your eligibility for tickets in the latter stages of the competition as stated in the 'Important Ticketing Information for 2010-11 season' on the avfc.co.uk website. Supporters are requested to review this information by clicking here.

Monday February 21: On sale to Season Card Holders who have attended BOTH 2010-11 season FA Cup fixtures.

Tuesday February 22: On sale to Season Card Holders who attended the FA Cup third Round (from 9am to 2pm) fixture against Sheffield United in the 2010-11 season*

Tuesday February 22: On sale to Away Scheme Members and Season Card Holders who have (from 2pm to 6pm) attended 3+ Premier League Away fixtures in the 2010-11 season*

Wednesday February 23: On sale to Season Card Holders who attended the FA Cup fourth round fixture against Blackburn Rovers in the 2010-11 season*

Thursday February 24: On sale to Season Card Holders for the 2010-2011 season*

Friday February 25: On sale to supporters who have attended BOTH 2010-11 (from 2pm to 6pm) season FA Cup fixtures (Sheffield United v Villa; Villa v Blackburn Rovers)*

Monday February 28: On sale to supporters who attended the FA Cup third round (from 9am to 1pm) fixture against Sheffield United in the 2010-11 season*

Monday February 28: On sale to supporters who attended the FA Cup fourth round fixture (from 9am to 1pm) against Blackburn Rovers in the 2010-11 season*

Tuesday March 1: On sale to supporters who have attended at least two Premier League (from 9am to 1pm) away fixtures in the 2010-2011 season*

Tuesday March 1: On sale to supporters who have attended at least one Premier League (from 1pm to 6pm) away fixtures in the 2010-11 season*

*Supporters are reminded that you may purchase only one ticket per client reference for this fixture.

Link to OS

Any chance these are going to get to PL Away Booking History on Tuesday between 1 and 6? Kind of expected more time to buy them than the day beforehand - but first cup game if i manage to get tickets so not used to it. Great prices compared to UTD away.

Any chance these are going to get to PL Away Booking History on Tuesday between 1 and 6? Kind of expected more time to buy them than the day beforehand - but first cup game if i manage to get tickets so not used to it. Great prices compared to UTD away.

not sure how your ticket system work but id bet if villa sell out the 4000 theyd get another 2000 if they wanted

not sure how your ticket system work but id bet if villa sell out the 4000 theyd get another 2000 if they wanted

Okay cool, yeah it does say initial 4000 so I guess theres a chance of us getting more. What are home games like at City? do you often sell out of tickets or are there likely to be a few spare being mid-week and just a cup tie after all

Okay cool, yeah it does say initial 4000 so I guess theres a chance of us getting more. What are home games like at City? do you often sell out of tickets or are there likely to be a few spare being mid-week and just a cup tie after all

home cup games the attendances are awful27k today we be lucky to get 30k v villa imo

home cup games the attendances are awful27k today we be lucky to get 30k v villa imo

Similar to ours pal...

You would have thought so, but best speak to the ticket office.

I got mine this morning. Not been able to convince anybody else to come with it being midweek and on the box, due to work commitments etc. Really not sure how many we will take.

I maybe working in Stoke during the day so will be pretty much halfway there already.

Been 4 times and we've lost the lot. 5th time lucky!

I cant purchase tickets untill March 1st but do not live in Birmingham to collect them (If there are any left of course). Will they make tickets available to collect from the ground on the night do you think?

Call up as early as possible and they will get them delivered out to you the next day

I cant purchase tickets untill March 1st but do not live in Birmingham to collect them (If there are any left of course). Will they make tickets available to collect from the ground on the night do you think?

Call up as early as possible and they will get them delivered out to you the next day

Ah thats good, thanks for that

1,200 ? :( Can't see this making it to next Tuesday which is when I can buy them. :'(. Desperately want to go, taking the weekend off work so I can get to the B'burn game, was hoping to just extend and go to City.

You'll get one easy mate.

Â