Experiment #God Knows: DOL In/Out

IainG

DOL...  

46 members have voted

1. 1. DOL...

• In!
    • Out!

Out, Out, and thrice Out.

i want to stay up and can't see where the next win is coming from, i really can't. you can't even take Sunderland as a gimme any more

Conspiracy theory No.125.

Is IainG really one HDE OBE, and the result of this pole will make the decision for him??? Who knows has anybody actually seen this "IainG" in the flesh? Was he on the grassy knoll? :shock: :winkold:

Is IainG really one HDE OBE, and the result of this pole will make the decision for him??? Who knows has anybody actually seen this "IainG" in the flesh? Was he on the grassy knoll? :shock: :winkold:

Wurzel you could well be right.

I think ALL of the mods are in fact members of the board and the senior staff at the club. CV is Marion, Ryu is overseas scout, BOF is in fact the Comers, Lancs is Stride and Ahamaad is Abdul Rashid.

See it all fits now

Wurzel you could well be right.

I think ALL of the mods are in fact members of the board and the senior staff at the club. CV is Marion, Ryu is overseas scout, BOF is in fact the Comers, Lancs is Stride and Ahamaad is Abdul Rashid.

See it all fits now

Yes ,another case cracked, now world peace. :lol:

IN

I think DOL has a lot to offer given the right investment and right support from a board.

People say PROFESSIONAL players cant do their jobs correctly if not managed correcty, then how can a manager do his job correctly if he isnt managed correctly by his boss - Dougie?

You can call for DOL's head untill you are blue in the face but the fact is NOTJING will change while the current board is in power whoever is in charge, the manager is just a pawn in this soap opera of a football club, its a.....

JOKE JOKE JOKE

out...

we have not been good enough...

issues aside, we still have the basis for a half decent midtable side...

but the lack of fight and the look of defeat before a ball is even kicked, is frustrating and in my opinion, irreversable while o'leary is at the club...

we need to tread water long enough for ellis to leave...

Out, out, and for the sake of AVFC OUT!!

Yes we all know the cancer that has caused Villa to rot over the years is smell-pi$$ and of they both left on the same day I would cry with tears of joy but he will be gone soon but DULL's record as a manager is woeful, pathetic and needs to be adressed - therefore SACKED

OUT!

IN

I think DOL has a lot to offer given the right investment and right support from a board.

People say PROFESSIONAL players cant do their jobs correctly if not managed correcty, then how can a manager do his job correctly if he isnt managed correctly by his boss - Dougie?

You can call for DOL's head untill you are blue in the face but the fact is NOTJING will change while the current board is in power whoever is in charge, the manager is just a pawn in this soap opera of a football club, its a.....

JOKE JOKE JOKE

Yup

Â