Lets pretend we scored a goal.

Cracker1234

Well we had to do something to keep warm, but you were there in your nice armchair, where you had a chance to turn the channel over. Considering our manager said it was over at 2-0 then i don't see what the difference is, your really trying to have a go at the fans for Monday but the 1500 that were there got behind the side, however in return from our side we got no FIGHT, no passion and to top it all of a manager clapping the KOP.

Also what does this have to do with the West Brom thread.

What the hell are you going on about?

I posted it here because I doubt many will read the Liverpool match thread now and I think people should see how great our away supporters were the other day.

I don't see anything in my OP that suggests I was "having a go at the away support".

Haha Brilliant,,

Although i go every home game i admit that when it comes to away games im an armchair fan,,every game i watch that we are away tho i always comment on the villa fans,,the team,staff everyone has to be proud of our away support because 90% time win/lose or draw they out sing the home fans

We won 8-3 in the end :D

"Can we play you every week?"

"EASY! EASY! EASY!"

"3-0 and you **** it up!"

"We can see you sneaking out, we can see you sneaking out"

"We're guna win the league, we're guna win the league"

Just a small selection of the songs we were singing.

hilarious :lol:

We won 8-3 in the end :D

"Can we play you every week?"

"EASY! EASY! EASY!"

"3-0 and you **** it up!"

"We can see you sneaking out, we can see you sneaking out"

"We're guna win the league, we're guna win the league"

Just a small selection of the songs we were singing.

Was it not 9-3 mate? Im sure I remember singing 9.. haha.

Yeah the best bit was singing the lets pretend song and looking at the home support to our right - they were loving it and laughing there asses off at us.. haha.

Â