No Villa in Europe - Where have you been/going to?

stephanh

Just wondered what with us not being in Europe, if anyone has been abroad to watch another random game?

Im going to watch Ajax V PSV in November in the Amsterdam Arena, aswell as making it into a cheeky weekend in the Dam. :D

Was tempted to do a match in the Bernabeu, but may have to wait until after new year for that.

Normally I don my public masturbator trench coat and scare little children... erm, I mean I sit at home and watch other European ties. Honest.

Went to Kaiserslautern 2-0 Bayern Munich a couple of months back. Which was brilliant.

In Valencia next weekend and hoping to get to Valencia v Mallorca but having a few ticketing issues at the moment.

Then February hoping to get to Freiburg v Wolfsburg. But that depends on what's going on with my treatment at that point.

I go to watch Monchengladbach play at least a couple of times a year, due to family living over there.

Apart from that every Villa match is an away game (and take as long to get to as a flight to Germany), being that I live up in Liverpool.

Â