Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

Well after predicting midtable medicority, I'm just 2 points outside the playoffs, with around 15 to go.

I reckon I will get into the playoffs, signed a couple of strikers in the window, and they have already scored a few in a couple of games. That's been my main problem, my one striker was on around 17 goals in 25, the other had 2. Scoring for fun now.

The board are really pissing me off, refusing to expand then selling my second best centre back over my head for just 400k. Ridiculous really, especially seeing as I sold someone in the summer for 500k, without them accepting.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Promoted :D

First 25 games I got 35 points, from the next 21, I got 50! Beat Barnsley 4-2 on aggregate in the semis, then beat Rochdale 3-0 in the final :)

In December 2020 with Real. Have won every single game so far this season.

Just got offered jobs by Man City and Arsenal but as I wasn't able to delay either until the end of the season I decided to reject both as wanted to finish this season with Real win everything again then resign. Will then wait for a job in the Premier League.

Whats this like on iPhone/iPad the full game or a filtered down version?

Anyone know...?

Like the PSP version.

Err ok and what is that like compared to the main version, filtered down etc, poor?

Very filtered down, not as good but not bad for a little while its just nowhere near as in depth as the main one.

He's nothing special, hasn't moved clubs in my game yet.

Gonna be a long season for me, hopefully I stay. Board refuse to expand, getting sellouts every game (4065) and have like 400 seated. Joke.

After a really bad start to the season (2 points from my first 6), now hit a decent bit of form and picked up around 15 points from the next 7 and I'm about 6 points off the relegation places.

17 points down, 33 to go!

I jumped ship from Tamworth when i got them into the championship (via some very lucky results :D) but went to AC Milan, spent two seasons and won the league twice, then moved to Barcelona, where i am currently about to start 3rd season then, having won the domestic cups and league each season. Yet to win the champions league, which is key for this season.

I have spain, italy and england and germany loaded up so want to win the top league in each. Then settle back down for a lower team, will see how Villa are doing once won the english league

I don't see why people change teams halfway through a save, I don't think I've ever done it.

Anyways, safely midtable, about 6 off the playoffs, 10 off relegation. About 20 games left.

I don't see why people change teams halfway through a save, I don't think I've ever done it.

Yeah, I start a game because I want to do well with that club, if I want to go off and manage another club I'd just start another game.

Yeah, I start a game because I want to do well with that club, if I want to go off and manage another club I'd just start another game.

Yeah but then you'll never get any regens in the game if you're starting a new game every 3 or 4 years.

June 2021. Finished my 3rd season with Real Madrid.

Won La Liga, Copa Del Rey, Spanish Super Cup, Champions League, World Club Championship, Euro Super Cup, so everything. :D

Only lost 2 games in all comps all season and 1 was the penultimate league game by which time the league was long won and the other was a CL Q/F 1st leg. Lost 4-3 away to Lyon because I accidentally put Sergio Canales in goal and didn't notice until the end of the game.

I literally won every competition I entered every year during my 3 years at Real. Will now leave them and wait for a job in the Premier League.

Yeah but then you'll never get any regens in the game if you're starting a new game every 3 or 4 years.

That's the worst thing about the game, the regens. I've never gone past the 5th season in any games I've played, I just can't do it. I think it's the pictures that piss me off the most, wish they'd just put an asterisk or something next to their name.

That's the worst thing about the game, the regens. I've never gone past the 5th season in any games I've played, I just can't do it. I think it's the pictures that piss me off the most, wish they'd just put an asterisk or something next to their name.

Personally I love the longer games because I find real joy in finding regens at around 16, signing them for peanuts, bringing them through the youth team to 1st team and dominating everything with them :lol:

Â