Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

Have £20m to spend and I was tempted to buy a marquee player so I bought Moussa Sissoko for £11.75M, scored on his debut and is solid in midfield alongside hargreaves.. still have £40k left in wages to spend on if I need to and have £10m left to spend :D

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2-0 Down against Roma at HT.. Babacar had a rating of 6.0.. I put "you can make the difference" and selected "all out attack".. finished 2-2 with babacar scoring both :D

I've now got the away goals thankfully which puts me in a good position for the 2nd leg.

Top still, by 4 points, think I've played just over 30 games. Got an 8 point advantage over 3rd which is more important in all honesty.

Joe is about 4th, I think. About 10 behind me.

He's top by about 10 points, I'm 2nd by about 3 points.

7 or so games to play, hopefully both get promoted...our teams as far as I can remember.

Notts County:

Cerny

Lamotte Nolan Jansen Cunningham

Judge Norwood Mutch Perez

Brandy Medina

Yeovil:

Westerweld

Vidal Huntington McGivern Kennedy

--------James--------------------

-------------Laudrep-------------

Toure----------------------Labri

--------Geyrnch--Nouble--------

Both got automatic promotion :)

I won the league by 18 points, finishing on 105 points, scoring 121 goals, and having a +79 GD.

From the the last 15 games, I took 43 points, won 14 in a row then drew on the last day.

Brandy got 41 in the league, and my target man got 30!

Will upload a screenshot of the table in a bit if i can be arsed.

Just finished my third season with Villa, been doing very well but the most bizarre thing just happened.

Last season Chelsea fired Ancelloti for coming second and then Hired Mancini. Chelsea have been doing very bad and finished 8th with Mancini almost getting fired a few times but surviving by doing well in the Fa Cup and Champions league. So I get to the final of the Fa Cup and CL both against Chelsea. So the Fa cup game is first, its a close game I end up winning in extra time. As a result Chelsea fire Mancini leaving them managerless for the CL final in 3 days. Needless to say i won comfortably with Chelsea looking clueless.

Now i know its common for the game to fire managers at the end of the season after poor final position I just can't believe that a Manager can be fired before final of the champions league.

I am in 2017 now. I got Ipswich promoted and then finished 9th in my first 2 seasons. I then moved to Fulham and finished 7th in my first season, 3rd in the second season and then won the Premier League in the next 2 seasons my squad had an average age of 23.

In the summer of 2016 after England fell to 20th in the Fifa rankings, I took the job. We have qualified for the 2018 WC and won all the games so far.

The 2 best signings I made for Fulham were Phil Jones for 4.5m after BBurn got relegated and Paulo Henrique for 9.25m.

Phil Jones for 4.5m after BBurn got relegated and Paulo Henrique for 9.25m.

Both absolute bargains. Especially Jones.

I took him to Villa, won league in 2nd season (him and Clark at CB). Then took Bayern job and took them both with me. Won German league 1st season but shit in cups. Now in 2nd season I'm smashing the league and the cups. Lost 1 game in all comps all season. That was the first game of the season.

Try and get Pablo Sarabia on loan from R. Madrid if your playing as Villa.. he plays on the left wing and crossing stat is around 16 i think.. has good pace too. Good rotation with Downing/Albrighton imo.. (I sold Ash on my game tbh)

I remember with my Villa save I got him on loan with a fixed fee of £8m I think.. was well worth it.

Â