• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished my 8th season with Solihull Moors

Championship: 20th

FA Cup: 4rd Rnd.

League Cup: 2st Rnd.

Even worse season this time round. Sitting in or around relegation all season long.

Sold some players for a total of £6m. Bought 1 player, a regen right back who looks really good for £4.6m. Then rest of squad was free's. Most notable ones being: Paul Robinson, Josh McEachran, Simon Church, Cameron Jerome, Wayne Bridge, Julien Faubert.

How are you going with stadium redevelopment?

AFC Telford: Having so much fun, it is so hard but it keeps me coming back. Whenever I manager in the prem on FM11 I get so bored, when I got promoted with Burnley I got a budget of 35m, Saints I got 40m - it is not realistic, why do you get so much money? I find it boring as I can easily get players to survive with that.

So far: in - 20 players, cost 0k

Out; 41 players (including youth) I gained 60k

I was given 2.5k to spend

I had a wage budget of 10.14k

I currently am spending 6.7k on wages

I currently have a balance of 140k (clubs finances)

I am sat 2nd in the league. W/L/D 7/2/2 with a GD of +18

Fun! :) love rebuilding a club from top to bottom. Spend a lot of time looking for newgens and have found a corker!

With Q.P.R when you first start the game you have alot of 29/30 year olds who have just joined the game so you can't shift them on, they are pretty high wages too.. there's one on £15k a week. I got Delfouneso on loan with Bannan, Clark, Kakuta. Pretty much a good squad. Used your tactic dodgyknees and got a 4-1 result (the Fonz hattrick :D) against Exeter..

Just signed a future GK called Jak Alnwick, He was on a youth deal at newcastle I "approached to sign" him and got him for free (besides compensation money) Wages are £900 a week and I use him in U18 and reserves, looks like a top potential keeper though. Worth £950,000 at 17 years old...

Does anyone have a savegame at like 2014 onwards or something? can anyone tell me how he turns out ?

I think you are talking to me. In which case..A couple of years ago they decided to build a new stadium at the cost of £11m with a capacity of 11k.

This is being filled out most of the time. I have asked a couple of times since to upgrade it but they can't afford it.

I did also go onto FMRTE just to see what the maxed out expansion would be and it's only 22k.

I think you are talking to me. In which case..A couple of years ago they decided to build a new stadium at the cost of £11m with a capacity of 11k.

This is being filled out most of the time. I have asked a couple of times since to upgrade it but they can't afford it.

I did also go onto FMRTE just to see what the maxed out expansion would be and it's only 22k.

Good to see you got a stadium, will need one with Telford. What is FMRTE?

it is mainly considered 'cheating' on the offical forums cause it can be used to change CA/PAs, i have it downloaded and have done for the past 3 FMs and all i use it for is scouting mainly, but then again that can still be considered cheating.

FMRTE = Football Manager Real Time Editor. Allows you to edit the game while playing, like keep players fit, move players, rename things etc.

Just be careful because it has a habit of **** up your game.

Thanks for answering the question i came on to ask lol!

I am going to give it a miss, I would be too tempted to use it to help me win games and was also worried it might create bugs and stuff.

Â