Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished my 3rd season with Solihull Moors

Blue Square Premier: 1st

FA Cup: 3rd Round. Lost away to Dag & Red.

FA Trophy: Won it.

Not much changed at the club apart from playing personnel and few coaches here and there.

Managed to raise 180k in transfer fees by palming some players off that I didn't need any more. Crewe were more than willing, buying 4 for a total of £140k.

A few players I signed that you might know are: Rob Kozluk (Sheff Utd RB), Martin Hansen (Youth L'pool GK), Steve Mclean (Plymouth ST), Matt Oakley (Leicester MC).

Won the league with 97 points. Scoring 86 times, conceding 30 times. I hardly concede. Managed to do the Steam achievement of not conceding in 10 consecutive games. On and upwards to League 2. Still no luck with parent club or getting people in on loan though. Board have decided to upgrade training facilities and youth facilities though :) And halfway through the season Health & Safety closed one of my stands. Not that it mattered as attendance is crap. :lol:

Will there be another update with the new transfers in/outs for Villa? if not can anyone tell me how to do it manually or something?

Thanks.

the editor is piece of piss mate

go to program settings and open up the SI folder, tools, editor

on the editor click load database, then go to people, punch in darren bent, click on him, go to contract at the top where it says sunderland its a drop down box click search punch in villa click on them and then he is a villa player, then back to the top left click save database as save it as "update" or something

then when you start a new game there is a little box you can tick when it says about to start new game, that takes you to the list of your edits just tick the one you want

if you want to edit your edit when you load database you just select "update" and play with that one, if you want to start a new one (where you put messi at the villa etc) just select the original database again

Finished my 4th season with Solihull Moors

League 2: 1st

FA Cup: 1st Rnd. Hereford away

League Cup: 1st Rnd. Derby away.

JPT: 2nd Rnd. Shrewsbury away.

Not much transfer activity in summer as I thought majority of squad I had was good enough for League 2. Managed to sell a few players for a total of 76k. Got some people in on loan for first time. Then signed Eric Lichaj, Tom Soares & Gavin Gunning on free's.

Season didn't start off too well going out of competitions early and sitting mid-table in league. Continued to sit just outside playoffs, until after Christmas where I went on an unbeaten run for a long time and managed to get into automatic promotion spots. Along with the other teams at the top slipping away a bit I managed to grab top spot in March and didn't let go thereafter. Despite me winning only 1 of last 5 games, still won the title by 4 points as 2nd placed Dag & Red had a worse end to season than me.

Pissed off though, because board have now decided they are pulling out of doing up the training/youth facilities as we don't have enough money. Got £1.5 million in bank. Better give me big wage/transfer budget to make up for it. :bang:

Am planning on letting quite a few players leave in summer, so will be doing quite a bit of rebuilding in regards to playing staff. Confident in my ability to get promoted for 4th successive season though. :D

Finished my 5th season with Solihull Moors

League 1: 19th.

FA Cup: 4th Rnd.

League Cup: 1st Rnd.

JPT: 1st Rnd.

Crap season all in all. Had to completely rebuild the squad in the summer as the people who got me into League 1 weren't good enough to keep me there. Was left with about 5 players before I started to sign people.

Turns out I didn't do a very good job of that. Struggled badly all season never getting out of the bottom half. Just above relegation.

Well known players I got were: Kevin Kyle, Patrick Kisnorbo, Romano Denneboom. Managed to get some quality regen on loan from Chelsea with a future fee, but he decided to turn me down at end of season.

Now on a serious rebuild for next season. One bit of good news is the board have decided to build a new stadium. 11k capacity. Costing £11 million. £2 mil from selling Damson Park, £2 mil sponsorship, rest on a loan from a bank. Badly need it as selling out stadium most of time. Will be ready at end of next season.

My portsmouth game has had a massive change, had a takeover which gave me alot of £££££ got them promoted to premier league in a transfer window now.. Sold 3/4 of the squad and replaced them all, still have some £££££ left but won't use it yet.

Started a new one now with Watford, trying to get them promoted.. I used a editor data file that i downloaded which already has Wiemann on loan etc..

http://tinyurl.com/6b95y79

^ there you go dodgyknees that's what i'm using.

-------------------------------

Loaned out 14 players so far (Watford)

So far got :-

Contofalsky, Kamil - Free (Great goalkeeper, cheap wages, 35 so good age and best of all - free!)

Kabous, Abderrahman - Free

Ciaran Clark - Loan (We all know him - solid at the back for me)

Julio Cruz - Free (Great Striker for Watford so far!)

Yakubu, Abubakari - Great engine in midfield can play as DM too!

Gai Assulin - I usually leave in U18 then promote to reserves then first team, does turn out a good player

Hulsker, Bernt - Free - Striker links up well with Graham (the Watford striker already there) or Cruz

Somers, Hans - Free - Great Midfielder

Hogg - Loan - another great midfielder which i use as DR aswell

Bebe - Loan - Does well on the left wing for me

Aliadière, Jérémie - Free - Great player all around!!

Styvar, Peter - Striker, not bad has good finishing and aggression atrributes and can link well with Cruz

So far I've not spent a penny on transfers, sent 14 players out on Loan.. highest wage is £6,000 too so I'm really happy with that.

Now what I need is a free DL (left defender) can anyone recommend any? I don't want to loan one as I want one permanent as that is the only weak area on the pitch - thanks.

Â