Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I ain't bullshitting just had an email from someone who is close to and been talking to this AV06 consortium.

Apparently they are pulling out and letting Lerner go ahead unopposed.

It ain't bullshit cos I've just read the e mail from this person myself. Lets hope its 100% spot on and they don't change their mind.

Can you post a copy of this email Danny??

Well hopefully Thursday and Friday will be boooooring cuz we'll know the result

I hope Thursday and Friday aren't boring and that we'll have some new arrivals

Oi this is a takeover thread. Take yer dirty transfer talk elsewhere :D;)

When I'm back at work tomorrow boys will send you PM with mail, nothing mind blowing but it's from the chap who was in contact with them.

Just didn't want to stick it on the board hope you understand.

When I'm back at work tomorrow boys will send you PM with mail, nothing mind blowing but it's from the chap who was in contact with them.

Just didn't want to stick it on the board hope you understand.

Thanks and I fully understand.

In the immortal words of Athlete:

"It's not over yet, we've still got 24 hours"

But I think that the fat lady is certainly clearing her throat at this point!

What did she swallow?

Got a text at 5am this morning saying they were now going to put a bid in....Makes me laugh as these clowns can't even tell the truth to the lad they've been talking to, just hope as per usual with Padfield this is bullshit.

Got a text at 5am this morning saying they were now going to put a bid in....Makes me laugh as these clowns can't even tell the truth to the lad they've been talking to, just hope as per usual with Padfield this is bullshit.

brilliant

brilliant

I feel completely deflated

Even if a bid does go in its got be be recommended by Rothchilds, accepted by the board AND recommended to the shareholders before it actually changes anything doesnt it?

Even if a bid does go in its got be be recommended by Rothchilds, accepted by the board AND recommended to the shareholders before it actually changes anything doesnt it?

Yes

But I think it is worth noting that a bid is unlikely to come in unless the bidders are certain these conditions will be met, unless of course someone is just out purely to spoil Randy's party