Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to live upto how miserable i am.

I'm abit worried the bbc are reporting that his discussion is expected today, well O'Neill still might not accept it!?

Is Doug up yet? He bond to get into the office and **** it up.

If anyone at VP is listening lock Doug in his office until Randy and Martin have been and gone ;)

RL jet update.

it's been busy this week. Yesterday it flew Green Bay to Cleveland, and then when I switched off around midnight it was heading to RL's home. Given that it's Friday I didn't expect to see it move but it appears that Santa Claus is coming to town. It is currently en route to another airport in the UK than Birmingham that would put him in position to meet Rothschilds

Unless there is any major sporting event, movie premiere etc in London that takes the mans fancy, it looks like today could well be the day.

All I can say is this man appears to be working damned hard to fulfil our dreams.

I'm going out on a limb here... but if Randy signs up with MON tomorrow, I'm voting "thetrees" for VillaTalk poster of the year

:cheers:

... but if not, you're going in "the book" :evil:

he'll need a special award for that work if its correct :D maybe the new randy doll????

wonder if bill is getting all this down for yet another 'exclusive' :winkold:

oooohh you know something denis?

let us just say that if the rumours are correct, while MON will be Villa's next manager, he wont be Ellis' 14th appointment. if the rumours are correct then MON will not report to Doug during these, the latter's last days at the club, but will be working to a schedule drawn up by someone else. If the rumours are correct then Ellis has had absolutely nothing to do with this appointment, with all the details being handled by a third party.

if there is a press conference today (and there is no guarantee there will be) then it seems highly unlikely that Doug will be anywhere near the place while it is going on.

We will see

oooohh you know something denis?

let us just say that if the rumours are correct, while MON will be Villa's next manager, he wont be Ellis' 14th appointment. if the rumours are correct then MON will not report to Doug during these, the latter's last days at the club, but will be working to a schedule drawn up by someone else. If the rumours are correct then Ellis has had absolutely nothing to do with this appointment, with all the details being handled by a third party.

if there is a press conference today (and there is no guarantee there will be) then it seems highly unlikely that Doug will be anywhere near the place while it is going on.

We will see

Yes, if Doug is missing then that will be the biggest sign yet that the takeover is going through. Maybe Doug will be there and he'll say "Martin is DEFINITELY my last manager!".

RL jet update.

it's been busy this week. Yesterday it flew Green Bay to Cleveland, and then when I switched off around midnight it was heading to RL's home. Given that it's Friday I didn't expect to see it move but it appears that Santa Claus is coming to town. It is currently en route to another airport in the UK than Birmingham that would put him in position to meet Rothschilds

Unless there is any major sporting event, movie premiere etc in London that takes the mans fancy, it looks like today could well be the day.

All I can say is this man appears to be working damned hard to fulfil our dreams.

Mr Trees, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Is there a "wheels down" time? :)

oh god i hope you guys are right...

are we allowed to get excited yet?

Feel like Crap---------o---------Feeling good-------------------EXCITED

I'm the dot.

I may be getting ahead of myself, but.....

O'Neill has a press conference this evening, it's rumoured.

So, why this evening? Why not now?

Perhaps a certain American will be there too..........

Or am I just hopeing to much?

As long as a celebration thread doesn't come of these rumours :)