Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Richard if we are to believe whats written, then the answer to your second question in previous times when Ellis was going nowhere could well have been no-one.

MON appears not to want to work under Ellis.

and WHY THE CAPITALS?

getting rid of DOL when he did was a mistake by Ellis as we are seeing now. Even DOL had some sort of plan (or you would hope) to wheel and deal to try and improve the squad. What we have been left with has only benefited Ellis and those who wanted to see DOL go come-what-may

I wanted DOl to go in May - unfortunately he stayed until July. Getting rid of him, whether it was by his own hand has been the catalyst to the revival of this thread.

h it all.

We need at least a manager before the season starts but Doug and Bill **** that one up as well!!!(

It really is an obsession isn't it

Yup! Love the way he gets info of Ellis and prints it regardless :roll:

The takeover will happen in the next week or so, I'm sure of it.

All this silence is music to my ears, silence is definately what I've been waiting for. It means only one thing - something is being done, talks are progressing etc.

As for checking the accounts etc, I'm sure Doug has all that ready for Lerner to view etc, and that is being done as we all debate what's going on.

Ellis is definately selling, no doubt in my mind, and the deal will be completed soon.

tbh, the media have been saying all sorts for weeks now...

if we were to believe everything they say, lerner would be here, then left about 5 times and so would martin o'neill have...

plenty of twists and turns around the corner one feels..

I have heard some news today which I have no reason to doubt as the source is very reliable that Mike Neville has no chance due to certain individuals involved in his consortium.

8) :nod:

h it all.

We need at least a manager before the season starts but Doug and Bill **** that one up as well!!!(

It really is an obsession isn't it

Yup! Love the way he gets info of Ellis and prints it regardless :roll:

.. and if he didn't?

Is this lifelong Villa fan Mike Neville, who nobody had heard of until now?

:?

I'm sure that there are many lifelong Villa Fans that I don't know about too. I believe him to be a Villa Fan, I suppose that its down to him if he wants to stay in the shadows until recdently.

.. and if he didn't?

O'Neill might not be pissed off!

Jez, who said he's pissed off? Have I missed something?

It was reported on team talk and a couple of others that O'Neill wasn't happy. Dunno why though cause am sure he wont join until Ellis leaves!

Who do we email to tell the club just how fecked off we are with this? Tell them we havent added to a squad that embarressed the club and its supportors throughout last season with only glimses of what they could do if they were bothered? How we are a couple of weeks away from a season with a caretaker caretaker (ffs!!!) manager in charge. How many fans still wont purchase season tickets until the club has sorted itself out starting at the top.

.. and if he didn't?

O'Neill might not be pissed off!

Jez, who said he's pissed off? Have I missed something?

It was reported on team talk and a couple of others that O'Neill wasn't happy. Dunno why though cause am sure he wont join until Ellis leaves!

Cast iron then it is then