Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets just prey and hope that someone have the money and the charisma to overwin Ellis and finally make a take over true...

It is taking a little bit too long before a winner is announced. I dont like it now because there is a possibility that it all will backfire. I think that quite a few consortium now wants answer on when there is a stop in showing interest and when it is due to decide on which bid to take. If Ellis makes this to a auction of embarresment there might be a few angry faces turning us down once and for all.

To those who said there are no bids in yet:

I was told on here last week that there are a number of preliminary bids or whatever it said in last week's statement, but a firm bid will only be made after it is approved by Doug.

I think we could safely say that a firm bid will only be made when it is at a level that could be accepted and that the bidder is satisfied with what he will be buying. This would require Ellis to give an indication that the bid would be accepted and the purchaser to have satisifed themselves that the price is fair.

Once a firm bid is in I would imagine it would take 4 to 7 days to complete a takeover if we were lucky.

I am predicting August 10th to be a significant date for us!

OK folks, my last nerd posting, unless any desktop alerts pop up.

The aircraft that arrived today was last in Birmingham on the 4th March, the day of the Portsmouth game. It's been in London for a few days since (10th-14th April)

I can't find any instance of it being in the same place as RL's jet, so no connection in my opinion