Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

I think we should take a restraining order out on ianrobo preventing him coming within 200 yards of a bottle of champagne...

IMHO if MON is appointed manager today Ian can pop all the champagne he wants.

God help Claire his missus - she'll have to batten down the hatches.

:lol:

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Lerner's bid was succesfull, Does anyone think he would fly back to England to complete the deal ?

He' wouldn't have to be here, i'm sure he has trusted associates that could do the deal for him though.

Where's our airport plane watching guy?

Any scheduled flights for our favourite private jet? Today? Tomorrow? Thursday?

I was enjoying a rather large Chinese lunch in Manchester, but now back!

Posted on another thread, but being as you ask.

RL's plane is still in Cleveland, with no announced intention to move just yet. When that situation changes, will let you know.

Another private jet arrived from Dubai this morning, the second in the last week. Normally we never get private jets from there, so my money's now on the Dubai consortium.

BBC don't normally put stuff up if they're not pretty sure

its for real....as per previous link from bbc.co.uk

Lerner ready to renew Villa bid

Randy Lerner is expected to re-open talks with Villa chairman Ellis

American billionaire Randy Lerner is poised to renew a £64m bid to buy Aston Villa - as speculation mounts that Martin O'Neill will be appointed boss.

BBC Sport understands that tycoon Lerner is back at the negotiating table and will make an official offer to buy out chairman Doug Ellis within days.

And former Leicester and Celtic boss O'Neill is firmly in the frame to succeed David O'Leary at Villa Park.

Lerner appeared to back away from a deal, but is now back in pole position.

They do if they got it from Baggie Bill.

Yeah well like has already been said on here earlier.Bills getting his info from somewhere ... otherwise the Editor of the Mail wouldn't splash it over the front & back covers!!... but if so someone at VP in the know is feeding Baggie Bill this stuff & under stock market regulations they shouldn't be!!!

All this and not a word about Still..... I wodner why?

Ellis leaks to Baggy Bill, we know Ellis speaks to Murphy.

I am beginning to think that Still and Co have very quietly stolen a lead on the rest and Lerner will only come over IF Stills mob are out of it.

Smoke and Mirros indeed

Central News are about to tell us all about a 5th consortium to buy the Villa.

FFS - :shock:

Its going from the sublime to the ridiculous..... a couple of weeks ago no bidders, now they are talking about 5!

*goes off to watch the SSN with their pictures*