Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

Well John Fears vitalvilla have Michael Neville associated with a new bid, this time however with out the Comer Bros!

Its definitely true! The Comer Brothers gave up but Neville has kept plugging away and is now very close to making a bid.

Before anyone dismisses the guy remember he is Villa through and through. He's a successful businessman with BIG plans for Villa. He needs our support this is a big chance! He's originally fro the Aston Area and has supported Villa for nigh on 46 years.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know the players werent even slightly encouraged to say something? On the other hand the statement just reads like its a general feeling that been building for a while and the players are almost embarressed by whats going on and are looking to embarress the club into doing something major eg spend some serious cash for get someone in who will !

thats what Pat Murphy said

Yes Nevilles contacts have started to use Murphy well :))

I think this latest event has forced their hand though, and personally I think Neville might have jumped the gun again, we'll see.

Not at all, it may show the old git just how much everyone connected with Villa from us fans through to the players really hate him. Would you work around people who view you in this way or would you take a nice nestegg from selling the club and moving somewhere nobody know who you are?

There's no chance that people bidding have got in touch with some of the players and encouraged the statement is there?

Definitely not. This was as big a shock to Neville as everyone else

Caught everyone on the hop hasn't it

There's no chance that people bidding have got in touch with some of the players and encouraged the statement is there?

True, but in the main scheme of things it doesnt make a great deal of difference. A bid was in the offing anyway.

True, but in the main scheme of things it doesnt make a great deal of difference. A bid was in the offing anyway.

Mike how much do you know about this supposed bid thats in the offing.

Mark, having spoken to Mike about this at length I honestly believe it is in ALL of our interests to say as little as possible at this stage.

There will be plenty of time to talk and digest later.

This is not a matter of people knowing something and being 'clever' by keeping it to themselves and hinting at things I believe there is something big possible and no way would I or really should I or anyone else do or say anything to jeopardise things.

Guest RantinRob
Ballbags tit head :)

tut tut, that's AWFUL language from a senior citizen

Is Old fart your twin? :crylaugh: