Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the stance we choose to take of self sacrifice for the greater good, even if its only a small impact on my individual part, is in the hope that things will change for the better...

if thats damaging short term but makes our long term future better, then thats the cross we have to bare....

How noble the Villa Park martyrs are. How enlightened that they can see what us 'normal' Villa fans cannot.

Did your boycott mean you didn't go to Rotterdam? Did it mean you didn't got to Wembley for the FA Cup final or League Cup finals in the 90's/00? Thought not.

i was 4 years old when we won in rotterdam...

and it might be an idea for you to check where ellis actually was when we won in rotterdam too...

il take my stance against ellis as i see fit... many others do too...

i dont take the piss out of those that dont follow the same course as me and quite frankly, couldnt give a shit if you dont like it....

still nothing then?

Well in about 24 hours i'd expect there will be an article somewhere saying that an insider close to the comer brothers expects there to be major developments within the next week/two weeks/sometime during 2006. This is becoming very predictable isn't it?

still nothing then?

Well in about 24 hours i'd expect there will be an article somewhere saying that an insider close to the comer brothers expects there to be major developments within the next week/two weeks/sometime during 2006. This is becoming very predictable isn't it?

no it will be more accurate that that! "final decision within the next 48/72 hours"

This is becoming very predictable isn't it?

Not at all, sometimes we have a crucial 24 hours, sometimes it's a crucial 48 hours and now they've sprung a surprise crucial 72 hours on us - I wonder what could be next...

This is becoming very predictable isn't it?

Not at all, sometimes we have a crucial 24 hours, sometimes it's a crucial 48 hours and now they've sprung a surprise crucial 72 hours on us - I wonder what could be next...

Are these crucial hours to run concurrently on sequentially.

When does the window close?

Window closes on the 31st jan. Upon which the takeover willl collapse, allowing ellis an excuse for not spending in the transfer window. He will then procede to explain to us how he's saved Villa from the clutches of the evil irish brothers. Who, rumour has it, were planning on putting the long term survival of the club, that he has personnally spent years bringing down from the risky unpredictable heights of European champions to a much more acceptable, stable and predictble level of mid table mediocraty, in jeopardy by suggesting investment in players leading to increased competitiveness both on and off the pitch. A gamble far to risky in modern football, for gods sake look at Leeds. We should thank the heavens that we have such a chairman in place that will ensure that, during his lifetime, events such as these will never occur. Long live the Chairman/CEO/Financial director/Director of Football/General Manager/Stratagist/Purchasing Director!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A takeover? Maybe, but not this one, not at this time.

cuddly is not a motivated seller, not a willing seller. He will only sell if someone was to meet his ever expanding list of conditions.

BTW, I think I read somewhere that Ellis invented Wanking whilst on a fishing trip with Pele, apparently Pele was having difficulty 'getting it up' So Ellis devised a useful technique to remedy the situation. From that moment on Pele was like a son to him. What a guy!

Window closes on the 31st jan. Upon which the takeover willl collapse, allowing ellis an excuse for not spending in the transfer window. He will then procede to explain to us how he's saved Villa from the clutches of the evil irish brothers. Who, rumour has it, were planning on putting the long term survival of the club, that he has personnally spent years bringing down from the risky unpredictable heights of European champions to a much more acceptable, stable and predictble level of mid table mediocraty, in jeopardy by suggesting investment in players leading to increased competitiveness both on and off the pitch. A gamble far to risky in modern football, for gods sake look at Leeds. We should thank the heavens that we have such a chairman in place that will ensure that, during his lifetime, events such as these will never occur. Long live the Chairman/CEO/Financial director/Director of Football/General Manager/Stratagist/Purchasing Director!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and even with the humour and sarcasm behind that post, it is sadly, all true....